What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Back after 2 year break!

Jim87878

Bare things have changed. I lost my gang base with all upgrades etc but it was desolate . Pretty much come on when high as, for some good RP. Was wondering if any DECENT gangs are recruiting. I aint one for writing applications and all that stuff. Got dollar, know the rules inside out etc. Ill be on today after lunch restart so if u want to chill “(AMW) James Moat”) and hit me on here bit boring alone after a few hours. Safe homies xxx

• Facepalm
Reactions: zaF
Bare things have changed. I lost my gang base with all upgrades etc but it was desolate . Pretty much come on when high as, for some good RP. Was wondering if any DECENT gangs are recruiting. I aint one for writing applications and all that stuff. Got dollar, know the rules inside out etc. Ill be on today after lunch restart so if u want to chill “(AMW) James Moat”) and hit me on here bit boring alone after a few hours. Safe homies xxx
You are well hard

Init, servers got a bit toxic tbh since come back, same on forums it seems.

Just saying dunno why we needed his input lol. Did a lil stalk, hes like 17 and been on server a year, why the hate.

Safe Kattana im sure ill see u in game bro. Wtf happened to our old gang base 😂 should i put in for comp btw? Man cba to keep goingRebel orHandguns haha, not lazy Katana just got a 5 year old 2.3cpu haha so always crash. Just a crash sim 😂.

Welcome back Jim, quick update. The Plebs have took over, Police are exactly the same and UNMC are replaced with Poseidon.

and before I forget... The NHS has NOT been the same since Normans departure. Warwick for CMO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you @SALV pretty much uch covers it up lol. Why have the plebs tookover piggies? They like the new TCK that can roll round with guns n shit?

Ye I likey the new Posedion. NHS is on point imo (not popo tho) they still RP but not like when been waiting 30 mins, efficient. They still some old decent ppl on but ye don’t like how many runs people can do, pretty pointless camp robbing areas haha 😂. Plus i lost bare P haha and this prestige coub grrr 😂 cheers x

Back