What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bad attitude?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liridon

Hello,

I was recently banned by Wilco for "Bad attitude"? Can I have a explanation regarding this ban?

Cheers

<16:46:49> "PC Liridon": Did you give them permission?
<17:07:04> "PC Liridon": I asked you, did you give them permission?
<17:08:40> "Wilco": Sorry ?

<17:12:46> "PC Liridon": I understand if you cant be botherd, next time I will try get some proper proof.

The ban will last for a week, within that time if you do return after the week i want you to consider how you speak to admins.

Thats myself , TinyBigJacko & Cardoso

I think you missunderstood my sentence Wilco, there was no bad attitude against you. 

<18:12:35> "PC Liridon": We have no proof of the incident, none of us knew this was comming. There are logs showing when they shoot us, killing comes quick after eachother.
<18:12:57> "PC Liridon": I understand if you cant be botherd, next time I will try get some proper proof.

" I understand if you cant be botherd", by that I meant if you cant be botherd going through the logs, because they can be very long, as in next time I will get some proper proof. There was nothing against you in that sentence and I'm sorry if you were offended. Hope you understand

Last edited by a moderator:
This is basically the whole conversation we had.

<17:46:31> "PC Liridon": These random attacks by the rebels, 1st clan
<17:46:52> "PC Liridon": Comming to Kavala, landing at castle and starting shooting cops and civs
<17:47:00> "PC Liridon": Did you give them permission?
<18:07:15> "PC Liridon": I asked you, did you give them permission?
<18:08:51> "Wilco": Sorry ?
<18:08:57> "Wilco": No i havent given permission
<18:09:04> "Wilco": please get me some proof
<18:09:58> "PC Liridon": Proof? Come talk to us in the channel, they killed us all
<18:10:28> "Wilco": thats your word against theres... i need screenshots/videos
<18:10:43> "Wilco": the police are no different to the civs/rebels on this server i need proof before i can do anything
<18:12:35> "PC Liridon": We have no proof of the incident, none of us knew this was comming. There are logs showing when they shoot us, killing comes quick after eachother.
<18:12:57> "PC Liridon": I understand if you cant be botherd, next time I will try get some proper proof.
<18:13:18> "PC Liridon": But this isn't the first time they do this, it's either them killing us or them complaining about we killing them.

Do you really think this is an acceptable way to speak to an admin ? ... there is a report a player forum

What makes you different ?

Just a small note, you shot first and restrained me, then you got shot :p then we left as soon as we could :p

i can tell you where the proof is wilco, it is in the logs where i asked parafix through text message if he had admin permission, he responded by saying this is not a police matter so i should stop texting him with this "shit"

Do you really think this is an acceptable way to speak to an admin ? ... there is a report a player forum

What makes you different ?
I'm not diffrent at all, I asked you for help regarding the situation since you were online on Teamspeak. I never meant to offend you, just to get some help from a fellow admin. But if you were offended I'm sorry. But again, I was only asking for help.

Just a small note, you shot first and restrained me, then you got shot :p then we left as soon as we could :p
I never tazed you until you and your gangmembers starting threating me and my CSO. But this is something else and I will leave it here. 

He asked you because, shit was hitting the fan in Kavala. He needed to know if they could shoot back.. Those rules of us not being able to shoot rebels running with their guns out in a city is BS.

If i feel like i might get killed, i'll act and it might lead to the rebels death because no one fucking listens to " This is the police drop / put your weapon away " What they mostly is do, tell the rest of the rebel on TS of your location, surround you and kill you when we're walking with them to the station.

Rebel with their gun out in a city IRL would probably been killed if not wounded to the point where they cant fight back. Point is, you were a bit hard on him for him wanting a quick respond if it was a admin accepted rebel attack IMO.

ok... 
We were 5 of us and we stayed in the Heli. Parafix was the only one who went at the Castle Gate to check. 
We heard him talking to the police who came to check us. When he got tazed and Restrained because he was pointing his gun to the officer we get out and run towards the GATE. 

A cop shot at Bump as we reached above the gate, In the mean time Parafix requested to be freed. After their tazing shot and as they didnt comply  I gave the command Weapons Free... so they all died. We lost a man Tadhg in the battle. We had to "rekill" a police ofc as he returned to the incident.

btw we have it recorded by Parafix's POV... if an admin wants to see it. Give us sometime... cause his machine is uploading all day long :)

actually we weren't heading to do a takeover... We wanted to get a vehicle but a cop suv was near the garage so we landed to gave him sometime to go away.. but probably the police heard us and they climbed the castle hill...
in the end we left and set a roadblock without a car it was to risky to land in garage.

At the rate we are going its going to be shoot on sight for every single person on this server.

Getting a bit boring seeing the same names all the time with reports about them.

And from my point of view he was only asking for help and frustrated with the situation 1st had made once again.

Sure Liridon had tempers rising due to the situation. But a ban is uncalled for.

i can tell you where the proof is wilco, it is in the logs where i asked parafix through text message if he had admin permission, he responded by saying this is not a police matter so i should stop texting him with this "shit"
There is no logs! just in game chat logs which does not include messages and money logs 

Well it's good you have started basing your bans on "Real Proof" because before you just took the cops words and started banning left right and center.

I always ban on proof, if you are refering to VDM then yes i do take the cops word as they have a wanted list and VDM does appear on it.

Topic closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back