What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bad (local) Vehicle Spawn outside of new AE MLO

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDiaz

Steam ID: 76561198081597115

Character ID: 60192

When did this happen: 04/21/23

Summary: Bad (local) Vehicle Spawn outside of new AE MLO

Full Description:
Since the introduction of the new Auto Exotic MLO it appears one of the old local vehicle spawns are still active - This spawn used to be in the lay-by behind the paint booth entrance of the old MLO.
The placement of this local vehicle spawn now causes a massive inconvenience for Lang & Diaz, as the spawn itself somewhat blocks the entrance to the dealership. To add to this issue, if we lockpick and move the vehicle(s), another one simply spawns in it's place once we run around the corner (which we need to do in order to collect another vehicle).

Points to consider:
- The vehicles are ALWAYS trucks. Therefore they are extremely difficult to "smash" out of the way sometimes depending on what spawns
- Due to the size of the vehicles, they also block the view of the dealership building from the road
- We have tried to RP this, asking the Police to impound the vehicles for us. Which they are now starting to ignore due to the high number and frequency of requests from us

After taking the image below, I then lockpicked and moved the Mule. The time/date stamp of me moving it was 21/04/23 @ 16:28 if this helps in any way

Images / Video's
https://i.imgur.com/7o2Ht5P.png

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back