What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

bad mistake on my part (Unbanned 17/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshiro

i got banned for (hacking)  i dont even know how 2 change my mic setting x,x.  but here what happened i tried 2 log on game after the server restart failed once so i tried again then i logged on my medic slot and i spawned in a field no clue what was going on. and i had a rifle as i been a medic most my time in game i never had one b4. and thinking i was on a mission or something i tried it out and i heard someone els shoot at me so i  just spayed it x.x it was dumb i know, then some one called me a hacker then i knew i was online still and not a server crash or glitch am sorry x,x   i hope i get unbanned i rally did enjoy playing as a medic on here  ( p.s  there was no report to post on here sorry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                ingame name: Toshiro                         GUID:76561198139510274

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds to me like the spawn island bug, you are fully armed if you spawn there as medic. Yeah a bit of a daft move shooting them.

Hope to see you soon Toshiro.

Might want to link to original report in here save admin hunting for it

also if you add your GUID it will help the admins process you quicker if they accept your unban request.

i feel rally bad about all this x.x     i rally hope i can join you guys again. sucks just i just got my wife playing this server also 

I'm sure justice will find in your favour, amigo. In the meantime, allow this to hypnotise you and the time will pass much faster...

hasselhoff-pants.gif

I'm sorry my love that you got banned, was totally hoping to play the game with you, kinda not to sure how to play lol...ooh well come back soon so u can teach me. I love you sweetheart  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Ok its a big bug. You spawned with default arma 3 military gear. Now i know its not your fault this happened but i was there and you killed quite a few people on spawn island. By doing this you cause a huge problem for us admins because there is a high chance if you kill people there via this rare bug it can fuck there IG profile up. So it was paramount to get you off the server. But as i said it was not your fault you were there in the first place. So if this happens again dont shot! 

Accepted-Awaiting UnBan As of 14/11/14 

GUID:76561198139510274

Unbanned

Completely stupid, make sure i dont hear about you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back