What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bait Tackle Fishing ATM

An ATM at Bait Tackle fishing would be very helpful as the closest one would be either Route 68 or Paleto ATM's, people would like to deposit the cash from selling fish without having to go so far. This could cause more traffic to fishing, having more diverse things to do apart from Taxi and Mechanic Jobs. There would still be a robbing factor to it as you have to travel with the fish to the store to be able to sell them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 also get the door fixed please 🙏

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 Too many people hang about at the fishing store waiting for you to sell and take your money with no RP at all great addition and make fishing more popular 

i imagine its like this on purpose, stops you from selling loads then deposit it imediatlly, it just brings RP down

An ATM at Bait Tackle fishing would be very helpful as the closest one would be either Route 68 or Paleto ATM's, people would like to deposit the cash from selling fish without having to go so far. This could cause more traffic to fishing, having more diverse things to do apart from Taxi and Mechanic Jobs. There would still be a robbing factor to it as you have to travel with the fish to the store to be able to sell them. 
I would also suggest that once a rod is used for a certain amount of time, the line breaks, instead of having one fishing rod and not losing it. Then the store could sell fishing lines as a replacement once the line breaks. Just like what would happen in real life after using a rod for a while it either goes rusty or you would need to get new fishing lines. 

+1 Too many people hang about at the fishing store waiting for you to sell and take your money with no RP at all great addition and make fishing more popular 
We need more jobs on the server to be appealing so that not everyone is doing the same thing 

i imagine its like this on purpose, stops you from selling loads then deposit it imediatlly, it just brings RP down
I appreciate that it “bring RP down” but being honest, there’s next to no RP to it. Maybe if there was a sense of security fishing, then people would be trying different jobs and not just doing Taxi and Mechanic jobs. 

I would also suggest that once a rod is used for a certain amount of time, the line breaks, instead of having one fishing rod and not losing it. Then the store could sell fishing lines as a replacement once the line breaks. Just like what would happen in real life after using a rod for a while it either goes rusty or you would need to get new fishing lines. 

We need more jobs on the server to be appealing so that not everyone is doing the same thing 

I appreciate that it “bring RP down” but being honest, there’s next to no RP to it. Maybe if there was a sense of security fishing, then people would be trying different jobs and not just doing Taxi and Mechanic jobs. 
from what i was told they used to be like that with the rods, so they would break after time, i also asume fish must have gone rotten at some point also as i have some in my house that have been in storage for over a year now still fresh

i think there was another sugestion for fishing as a skill and such

from what i was told they used to be like that with the rods, so they would break after time, i also asume fish must have gone rotten at some point also as i have some in my house that have been in storage for over a year now still fresh

i think there was another sugestion for fishing as a skill and such
With a level system and rods breaking it would create a lot more RP and it would make it a lot more enjoyable. 

You're confusing robbery with roleplay. 

One of the worst changes made, imo, was the change allowing people to search each others inventory and led to a big rise in robberies as grubs don't want to rp they just want easy loot. 

I've always felt it was counter intuitive and counter productive to initiating quality interactions between players, often seeing the bare minimum conversation just to get to the crux of it which is "hands up, gimme your shit"

Thats endemic to the server too. Some people graft, some just take. 

Anything that helps alleviate this and leads to people able to have more fun is imo a good thing. 

The addition of an ATM does that. 

I look forward to the facepalm responses. 😉 all that does is reinforce my points above. 

You're confusing robbery with roleplay. 

One of the worst changes made, imo, was the change allowing people to search each others inventory and led to a big rise in robberies as grubs don't want to rp they just want easy loot. 

I've always felt it was counter intuitive and counter productive to initiating quality interactions between players, often seeing the bare minimum conversation just to get to the crux of it which is "hands up, gimme your shit"

Thats endemic to the server too. Some people graft, some just take. 

Anything that helps alleviate this and leads to people able to have more fun is imo a good thing. 

The addition of an ATM does that. 

I look forward to the facepalm responses. 😉 all that does is reinforce my points above. 
To be honest mate I completely agree, there’s no real roleplay to it, it’s a few words exchanged, no real RP to it. Same with robbing taxi drivers. But with the addition of an ATM it gives a sense of security added to fishing which would have more people trying it and less people just doing taxi jobs and mechanic jobs 

Catch 22 with this one really. I agree it would limit the amount of terrible RP robberies as you can deposit the cash directly after selling the fish, but I also agree that for those that offer decent RP for robberies it will give them very limited chances to actually try and rob people with how close the ATM would be and gives people the chance to ruin possible good RP scenarios by quickly depositing the cash during a robbery.

All in all, I'd say +1 just about

Catch 22 with this one really. I agree it would limit the amount of terrible RP robberies as you can deposit the cash directly after selling the fish, but I also agree that for those that offer decent RP for robberies it will give them very limited chances to actually try and rob people with how close the ATM would be and gives people the chance to ruin possible good RP scenarios by quickly depositing the cash during a robbery.

All in all, I'd say +1 just about
I agree. Personally I would say a better RP scenario would be on the way to the fish shop, following someone, planning something out and robbing the fish instead of not planning it, seeing someone selling fish and holding a knife/machete to them 

think the addition would be a good idea tbh, taxis and trucking get chances to stop on route and deposit their cash, with fishing its hit and miss if your hard earned cash is going to be taken, 

think the addition would be a good idea tbh, taxis and trucking get chances to stop on route and deposit their cash, with fishing its hit and miss if your hard earned cash is going to be taken, 
I completely agree but at the end of the day it’s up to the Dev and Staff team. 

Back