What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Balaclavas

Why are balaclavas 75K????
Only the shemags etc that you can ear under a helmet are 75k - the normal headgear ones are only a few hundred.

Or try robbing AR for one!

Edit: Dont set it in your profile with intent of getting it on revive - it's exploiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only the shemags etc that you can ear under a helmet are 75k - the normal headgear ones are only a few hundred.

If you want a balaclava, set it in your player profile and you'll get it when revived by medics. Or try robbing AR for one!
Yes I understand robbing AR and getting it from the player profile, but i really don't understand why it is 75k? Maybe 10-20k, but 75k in my opinion is way too overpriced.

Yes I understand robbing AR and getting it from the player profile, but i really don't understand why it is 75k? Maybe 10-20k, but 75k in my opinion is way too overpriced.
show of wealth!

Protecting your head AND not being meta-gamed shouldn't come at a 75k cost for sure. Personally I would say they should be the same price, plus the fact you can get them for free by dying instead of paying 75k simply promotes wasting of medic's time.

Buy it or steal it from AR. If you give yourself one with the profile and get revived with the intent to get a free one, that's an exploit.

Buy it or steal it from AR. If you give yourself one with the profile and get revived with the intent to get a free one, that's an exploit.
I apologise for stating that, I never thought of it as exploiting, granted i never do it with intent.

Even though they can be stolen from AR, i really don't think they need to cost 75k, maybe 30k, but 75k seems overpriced in my opinion. Yes rebels have lots of cash, but I don't think we should be spending so much on balaclavas.

I know this is an old (ish) topic, but can I just say that shemags can NOT be worn under a helmet, and that you should never buy them from the glasses section. Doing so is a waste of 75k

Back