What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ballas Carwash Graffiti Change

YacobBarbar

I know this isn't a big change but as you know, there is graffiti on the walls of the Ballas Carwash with previous members that have been in the Ballas gang. There are other stuff to do with Aztecas and The Lost which have nothing to do with us anymore. I am asking on behalf of the Ballas if this can either be changed by adding current senior members or just to get rid of it. I know the names on that wall were once relevant people in the city but unfortunately, most if not all of them are no longer around. 

Could potentially reduce and fps issues or lag in the server as there is a lot of graffiti on those walls

So suddenly you are deciding to throw away the RP story that was the Ballas history in a form of graffiti, seems odd to me isnt that what Graffit is for to have the permanent mark of those who came before you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think from what Yacob is saying and all of Ballas really is that we don't want to change the people that have made Ballas what they are today. Names like Darnell, Naomi, Katie, Jambo. We would like an UPDATED wall. One that makes more sense to have in RP. We're a street gang after all and none of the current seniors other than the current Lead are actually on the wall. There's also an outdated voice recording of Darnell on the wall too, which to anyone new has no idea what it is. We would like to ask that the wall just have a few changes to it in all honesty. For example, Pope and the Aztecas are no longer affiliated with us yet we have current vice leaders like myself and Yacob that have never made the wall. As well as Seniors. I believe ever since the beginning of Ballas that graffiti was updated every so often and hasn't been touched in months. The smallest re work would be appreciated as Ballas as a whole didn't for example even get an update to their clothing whilst The Coalition got an entire ranch for themselves with an entire interior re work. 

Ballas are appreciative for what past Leaders and seniors have done to make Ballas what it is today but we would like some things that make more sense in RP to be on our walls.
I'd also like to add the floors, that are currently there was never asked to be there and the fact that it was changed seems really odd. Ballas have always said how awful the floor in the safehouse and was reverted to a plain black flooring for a week or so over christmas then afterwards was reverted back to the horrible metallic one.

To reiterate, we love the graffiti on the walls we just want something that isn't outdated and want something that is more to do with the current Ballas.

So suddenly you are deciding to throw away the RP story that was the Ballas history in a form of graffiti, seems odd to me isnt that what Graffit is for to have the permanent mark of those who came before you?
No I am not throwing away the RP story of Ballas history. Graffiti is a big part of out gang culture and as PJ has said, there has been change in senior ranks and many of those have been around for a long time deserver to be recongnized on our 'Wall Of Fame'. There has also been events in RP such as not only Azteca's disbanding, but are no longer allianced with them. Basically, we would like an updated wall as it is outdated and we feel a lot has changed in RP in terms of members and who we are friendly/allianced with. We would be more than happy to hop into a call and discuss what we would like if that is easier. 

Yacob that have never made the wall.
My man Yacob made it on that wall, until they day he left Ballas it was removed but it was never worked on and changed every so often. It got updated three times. Once to add Sean on the wall, once to remove members that left and then for the Azteca/Lost friendship circle. As for the "history" comment that's just a load of rubbish too, I had my name on that wall for months just like Yacob and it was removed within a single server storm the moment we left Ballas. In terms of RP, graffiti can be washed off and replaced over time and being a carwash, I am sure the Ballas would have access to many high powered jet washes to remove old art and put fresh art up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back