What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zed

Banned
Hello, i know that I was tazing cops, and killing random civilians in public slot, and before you say anything rude, or negative about this un-ban request, i'd just like to say im sorry. I thought that this server was a troll server of BlackWing. Because BEFORE when people typed "Blackwing Gaming" Into there filter, your server would show up. But not anymore, i guess you guys fixed it or something. I was just trying to look out for blackwing gaming, and now that I know your server is not a troll server and is very successful, seeing that you have a great community and website, i'd like to be unbanned. And maybe I could start over. 

All the people that hate me, please lets just redo this. Let's all be friends again :(

Please. :/

- Generalshotz

Generalshotz,

I am willing to give you another chance on the server however you cannot play as a cop, if we see you in a cop place again or with any cop items on you then you will be re-banned not open to appeal.

This isn't a troll server the plan from day one was to make a community and hopefully grow to multiple servers.

I will get the ban lifted shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back