What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban evading?

IsakSellevoll

I logged on today and it said ''You were kicked of the game. (BattlEye: Admin Kick (Ban Evading - By Matt on 15/07/2018?

I dont understand what it means someone help?

I logged on today and it said ''You were kicked of the game. (BattlEye: Admin Kick (Ban Evading - By Matt on 15/07/2018?

I dont understand what it means someone help?
It is what it says.

Idk if you were banned of the server for what ever reason.

but if you tried to join server with an new account because your other 1 got banned you get the new 1 banned for attempt to work you're way around the ban of your other/older account.

that is why the name Ban Evading.

Make sure you dont have an account of yours banned on the server if so try to appeal it instead of make an new account to go around the ban.

IF you belief this is an mistake or your certain you do not have an other account on the server that got banned try speak to an staff member.

(i doubt that but mistakes can be made still as we are all only humans :3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any other family members who have played Arma 3 on RPUK and been banned. Anyone else playing on your PC or from the same IP address, that could be a potential reason. 

It is what it says.

Idk if you were banned of the server for what ever reason.

but if you tried to join server with an new account because your other 1 got banned you get the new 1 banned for attempt to work you're way around the ban of your other/older account.

that is why the name Ban Evading.

Make sure you dont have an account of yours banned on the server if so try to appeal it instead of make an new account to go around the ban.

IF you belief this is an mistake or your certain you do not have an other account on the server that got banned try speak to an staff member.

(i doubt that but mistakes can be made still as we are all only humans :3)
forgot to mention i do know that some people have multiple accounts on a same network such as 1 account is from a brother/sister who got banned but sins your accounts might be registered at same ip adress for example it might as well be seen in such case as an new account attempting to avoid it.

But this is an tricky 1 to proof as its also an easy excuse for those who try use this as an way to get away with ban evade.

Its just like saying: i was afk for a few min and my little brother took control and did it while i was to get a snack or so.

so i understand admins do not take chances with such cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back