What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban for "talking on side chat??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperAbbid

About 2 weeks ago I was logging in and for some reason the group channel was when logging in, so then I heard someone on group channel say get off side, and I wondered how it was group channel since I wasn't in a gang at the moment. I understood that it was a glitch or something but everyone voted to kick me, I explain that I didnt mean it.

Yesterday as I was playing on the server I had hostages and I was headed to the hospital and suddenly I got the notification that said I left the kavala safezone, maybe I made a mistake and saw it the other way around but It was 4 in the morning and I couldnt really focus so I must have made a mistake.

If I talked on side chat it was probably because I was swithing between Group chat and Direct chat and my mic lagged so it stuck on side but I meant nothing of them.

I know I have no proof of any of this but im not lying as I know that I could have done it by accident, I worked hard on this server and have no reason to get banned from it since all of my friends are on it.

I spammed only because a few people were insulting me and being racist of my religion. Is racism tolerated on this server?
So, a solution to a few people being racist is spamming the whole of the server lobby with music? And no, we will not tolerate racism on the server. Just we don't condone the response that you given.

So, a solution to a few people being racist is spamming the whole of the server lobby with music? And no, we will not tolerate racism on the server. Just we don't condone the response that you given.
What did you want me to do, the whole server was insulting me, everyone was taking the opposite side and they were very rude, anyways at that time there was only a few peopleon the server. I told the people that didnt insult me that i was sorry, I even told bratjaggesvind that I am sorry and I dont want to make enemies, yet he continued up until yesterday saying the worst profanities, I have recorded over 10 times of me telling him that im sorry and yet he would insult me, I was banned for talking on side chat yesterday and I told wilco that I didnt mean it, and it was probably because I was swithing between group channel and direct. He said something like I was on global channel which is only available to admins, Now I understand what he means, yesterday when maratek was online I dont know why but he witnessed me ziptie everyone in the server as if i was admin. He said it was a problem with the server.

Hey Admins, We all know that SupperAbbid is not the best player on the server. But look, i think he deserves a chance. You know why? Put yourself in his shoes. He was raised not to let anyone insult his religion, pretty bad mistake he done there but people can get really mad about these stuff, If i was Abbid now, I would go through all the rules, undestand rp fully. And post you unban request. 

Super abbid, this is not csgo, lol, call of duty or battlefield you should really get through the rules if you need another chance. Remember the admin ps? No voice transmitting or will cause perma ban? read it many times until you understand it then tell the admins that you are ready.

Hey Admins, We all know that SupperAbbid is not the best player on the server. But look, i think he deserves a chance. You know why? Put yourself in his shoes. He was raised not to let anyone insult his religion, pretty bad mistake he done there but people can get really mad about these stuff, If i was Abbid now, I would go through all the rules, undestand rp fully. And post you unban request. 

Super abbid, this is not csgo, lol, call of duty or battlefield you should really get through the rules if you need another chance. Remember the admin ps? No voice transmitting or will cause perma ban? read it many times until you understand it then tell the admins that you are ready.
Wow don´t let this guy on again. He have spammed the side chat numerous time except the one being reported and he is constantly trolling around breaking the rules.

I think he have had his chances over and over again and people have told him how to behave over and over again.

And pls don´t pull out the racism or religon card to get sympathy. You can´t use that as an excuse to ruin the game for 70-90 ppl, if as you mention a couple of guys have insulted you. I haven´t seen anyone saying anything to you except from after they have been provoked by your actions.

With you actions you have insulted 70-90 ppl don´t you understand that? "Hey I´m insulted, now I shall insult everyone else"...

I have seen you spam the side several times without anything racism or bad against any religion had been said before or during your spam.

Maybe you ban will be a good lesson for you irl how to behave against others and learn some humility and not freak out as soon as someone steps on your toes. And in your case, as you have broken the rules over and over again even if ppl told you youre doing wrong, maybe it´s a lesson how to learn and follow rules and show respect to others.

I spammed only because a few people were insulting me and being racist of my religion. Is racism tolerated on this server?
Wow. Playing the racist card? 

I understand when people accidentally spam side chat momentarily because of a genuine mistake but playing music to the whole effin' server because of a few narrow minded people sucks ass. Report them, rise above it. Next I presume the admin are racist for not reversing the ban? 

It is hugely irritating when people spam side chat, especially if they intentionally do it. I have no sympathy. 

I'm insulted that idiots like this are on the server which is at full capacity whenever I want to play, so I will be waiting up to half an hour to get on... Start crashing the ban hammer on repeat offenders. I'm guessing his role play consists of: "You arrested me because your'e racist" - "You shot me because you're racist" - "I can't get on the server because they'll all racist'. - So I'll annoy every player.

Dude, grow a pair. Stimpen hits the nail on the head. Other servers are available, go spam those and see how long before the admin ban you. But of course it will be because they are racist.

For the record, I've always found the server to be ethnically diverse and that is part of the reason I love it. Religion, politics and ethnicity  in real life have no place on Altis. Half the cops are half my age FFS! So please, man up. Admit you were wrong and stop playing the racism card.

Playing the racism card...not cool. Don't spam side chat, it's pretty simple for crying out loud. If someone was indeed racist you should have reported them on here rather than punish the entire server by spamming side chat!

Wow. Playing the racist card? 

I understand when people accidentally spam side chat momentarily because of a genuine mistake but playing music to the whole effin' server because of a few narrow minded people sucks ass. Report them, rise above it. Next I presume the admin are racist for not reversing the ban? 

It is hugely irritating when people spam side chat, especially if they intentionally do it. I have no sympathy. 

I'm insulted that idiots like this are on the server which is at full capacity whenever I want to play, so I will be waiting up to half an hour to get on... Start crashing the ban hammer on repeat offenders. I'm guessing his role play consists of: "You arrested me because your'e racist" - "You shot me because you're racist" - "I can't get on the server because they'll all racist'. - So I'll annoy every player.

Dude, grow a pair. Stimpen hits the nail on the head. Other servers are available, go spam those and see how long before the admin ban you. But of course it will be because they are racist.

For the record, I've always found the server to be ethnically diverse and that is part of the reason I love it. Religion, politics and ethnicity  in real life have no place on Altis. Half the cops are half my age FFS! So please, man up. Admit you were wrong and stop playing the racism card.
Why does everyone say that I spammed more than once? apparently the server is now full of ignorant airheads who cant even spell.I spammed it once and that was all, the other times were mistakes because I had caps lock on, I dont use push-to-talk so when I would be changing from channel to channel it would lag and go into multiple channels, Don't about me like you know me, cause if you did, you would know that I repeatedly said I had my caps lock on.

I am repeating again and again go read you little shit, before you say the same thing, because you all are saying the same thing which is false, now if the admins don't want me then I understand, I found another server, I thought the admins would be open minded but apparently they just want to make money.

Have fun, I was going to donate a whole lot of money, but too bad I found a server where I can speak to the admins on ts, and they give me a chance to explain and give me warnings, Wilco isn't Barack Obama, I can script just as well as him, the only difference between him and us is that he made the server, and since it is his, I wont disturb him, Ill just go on.

"Little Shit"? For starters, I'm 35 and no small bloke... But regardless. Hilarious comment. 

People do accidentally spam on side chat. It happens. We've all done it. 

But playing the racist card really sucks. That is pathetic. You break the rules and get banned then accuse admins of being racist? REALLY? Fair play if you own up and apologise but taking bad attitudes are not cool and in a RP server, religion and race is not an issue. 

Good luck on the new server and with the donating. I'm sure they will welcome the huge wads of cash you are willing to pay. Just try not to call the admins racist if they ban you, ok?

"Little Shit"? For starters, I'm 35 and no small bloke... But regardless. Hilarious comment. 

People do accidentally spam on side chat. It happens. We've all done it. 

But playing the racist card really sucks. That is pathetic. You break the rules and get banned then accuse admins of being racist? REALLY? Fair play if you own up and apologise but taking bad attitudes are not cool and in a RP server, religion and race is not an issue. 

Good luck on the new server and with the donating. I'm sure they will welcome the huge wads of cash you are willing to pay. Just try not to call the admins racist if they ban you, ok?
I like your respect, but I am not playing the "racist card"I added that people were being racist and it was basicly the whole server, since all of them are christian, I respect other religions, but when somebody calls me a towel head for example, I wont tolerate that and I can come put my fists in their face.

The other thing is, everyone in this thread is so ignorant, I want you to copy and paste the sentence that I said the admins are racist in.

If everyone would listen instead of giving their false part of the story, I would have been unbanned, I really like the admins, but I gave my point here, It was really hard to change servers (because of money and all).

So if wilco wanted to help and listen he would have at least got some proof or witnesses.

I understand fella and maybe I went off half cocked. My bad. 

I may be called 'Reverend' but make no mistake, I'm not exactly religious. In fact 99% of all Christians are what I would call 'relaxed'. I was just offended by 

That. 

But hey, outside of comedic banter, it's not cool to racially abuse someone... ever. So I hear ya, man. 

But equally, the above statement does kinda look like you are deflecting the issue of talking over side chat and suggesting the ban was racially motivated. 

I hold no sway with admins or other players... and yes, there are some real dicks on the server. I can only apologise on behalf of the gaming community... But then, there are some dicks in real life too. 

I'm personally all for forgiveness when people stand up and admit they did wrong. Please don't confuse a handful of idiots with the whole server though, mate. 

Take care dude... And I hope you get some closure on this issue. 

wow guys chill. As i said, Trolls are trolls. We are feeding them by kicking super abbid. i will say this again. as much as wrong abbid was, its still can be forgiven by giving him last chance to read the rules, no spam , no rdm even if he got one cocain on him. if he fixes his attittude i will vote to forgive him this time with admins keeping a look after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back