What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ban

maddog4

I need help about bans because I am quite confused I got a mass vdm ban and I don't understand if I don't get my ban speak accepted is it 6 months that I can come back because I don't seem to understand it so if someone could help that would be great

Basically, put a normal appeal in and if they say 'Denied, appeal in 6 months' then you have to fill out a Perm appeal after 6 months. If it says 'Perma banned' then it's a 6 and if it just says 'Banned! Appeal at roleplay.co.uk - VDM ______ then you put a normal one in :)

Wait so I've already put in apeals and they were not accepted does that mean I can't put anymore in

Basically, put a normal appeal in and if they say 'Denied, appeal in 6 months' then you have to fill out a Perm appeal after 6 months. If it says 'Perma banned' then it's a 6 and if it just says 'Banned! Appeal at roleplay.co.uk - VDM ______ then you put a normal one in :)
So I have already put in an appeal and the person said that it's not accepted so all the apeals I put in won't count because I would have to wait 6 months

Wait so I've already put in apeals and they were not accepted does that mean I can't put anymore in

So I have already put in an appeal and the person said that it's not accepted so all the apeals I put in won't count because I would have to wait 6 months
I've read for your appeals and checked admin responses, as far as I can see you don't have to wait 6 months, read why the admins denied it,

one was denied due to you putting no effort into the appeal while the other was denied because you lied. but you were told you could reappeal. meaning you don't have to wait 6 months, hope this cleared things up for you bud 

I've read for your appeals and checked admin responses, as far as I can see you don't have to wait 6 months, read why the admins denied it,

one was denied due to you putting no effort into the appeal while the other was denied because you lied. but you were told you could reappeal. meaning you don't have to wait 6 months, hope this cleared things up for you bud 
Yeh did thanks I've put a new appeal in and put a lot of effort in so thanks for helping me out

Back