What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

bank heist to be activated again

Bobby_Delta

i feel like they said they was gonna bring them back but personal opinion they have been pushed to the bottom of the list of things that needs to be added back and i think bank heists should be back as a civ there isn't much to do and this is one of the many other things i have in mind that should be added back to the server.

If added back, it would e great if it required a a bit more effort and prep work than 24/7 robberies and the old banks.

Could be tied into Lifeinvader, the radio towers, the power grid station or something of the sort to make it more interesting. Just a thought. 

If added back, it would e great if it required a a bit more effort and prep work than 24/7 robberies and the old banks.

Could be tied into Lifeinvader, the radio towers, the power grid station or something of the sort to make it more interesting. Just a thought. 
sound good and make it harder to get the stuff to do the bank 

The banks should be added back without a doubt there is enough police to man this maybe not enough nhs but thats if stuff goes west! this server has so much to offer yet as people have said there is nothing to do 😞 banks should be brought back but you need the lc69 software and maybe a laptop from a location on the map which costs money to buy! so not only could you lose your money the lc69 but also your freedom it will bring alot more fun to the server obv the police shouldnt just go in guns blazeing either and just shoot everyone or just brech it would make so much better RP with people streaming also on twitch etc it would make good content! i have played on a few servers and there is loads to do i just hope that good things will come as i really do enjoy the city alot! the jewlery shop should be hitable too obv this will take alot of time and effort for the dev team i could go on with ideas but hopefully over time things will start to be added 

The banks should be added back without a doubt there is enough police to man this maybe not enough nhs but thats if stuff goes west! this server has so much to offer yet as people have said there is nothing to do 😞 banks should be brought back but you need the lc69 software and maybe a laptop from a location on the map which costs money to buy! so not only could you lose your money the lc69 but also your freedom it will bring alot more fun to the server obv the police shouldnt just go in guns blazeing either and just shoot everyone or just brech it would make so much better RP with people streaming also on twitch etc it would make good content! i have played on a few servers and there is loads to do i just hope that good things will come as i really do enjoy the city alot! the jewlery shop should be hitable too obv this will take alot of time and effort for the dev team i could go on with ideas but hopefully over time things will start to be added 
i have a character in the police and i deffo know there is enough police to man the banks   

Back