What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bank jobs and RP

BratJaggesVlnd

Avdanced Member
Unlinked
Hello, I am very sad to have to make a post like this, but lately the quality of the RP at bank ops, that was kind off low to start with, has decreased immensely.

For example, today, we got the message that the bank was being robbed, then we got a text from TI Crispy saying "We are robbing the bank any cops on scene will be shot", thereby killing ALL rp there could have been.

When we then arrive on scene, not firing, not taking shots, we suddenly get fired upon and one of us got killed by PLF Kris. No warnings, just shot us for being on the south hills.

Then PCSO CreatorChris says "Nope, I wont let this terrible lack of RP continue, Im gonna try talking to the shooter", puts his wepaon on his back and runs, unarmed, towards PLF Kris, all the while creaming "Im unarmed, I just wanna talk!". But nope, he gets shot in the head.

TI always sends this RP-killing text, everytime lately that theyve been robbing the bank.

That's all for me, SGT Big Johnson

Last edited by a moderator:
Even when people have been killed negotiations can be used, including in hostage ops.

Earlier people refused to negotiate in a hostage op and wanted a firefight. I demanded a negotiation but they kept putting it off. Eventually we got negotiations and all hostage were free, alive and well!

"We are robbing the bank any cops on scene will be shot"

I gave you reasons and warned you not to come close or you will be fired upon. All we were looking for was to make some money and leave. The reason we don't engage in negotiations is because whenever you negotiate you always set up on the hills and it all goes to crap because what ever we request you will deny anyways.

tissues.jpg

I gave you reasons and warned you not to come close or you will be fired upon. All we were looking for was to make some money and leave. The reason we don't engage in negotiations is because whenever you negotiate you always set up on the hills and it all goes to crap because what ever we request you will deny anyways.
Well thats kind off a problem, because this is a ROLEPLAY server, where money should be a secondary objective. Your entire mindset is just wrong, in my opinion.

i totally agree with what chrispy is saying.. We start negotiations, they rather get accepted then we get back stabbed slightly later or, cops just set up sniping spots and start shooting.

Hello, I am very sad to have to make a post like this, but lately the quality of the RP at bank ops, that was kind off low to start with, has decreased immensely.

For example, today, we got the message that the bank was being robbed, then we got a text from TI Crispy saying "We are robbing the bank any cops on scene will be shot", thereby killing ALL rp there could have been.

When we then arrive on scene, not firing, not taking shots, we suddenly get fired upon and one of us got killed by PLF Kris. No warnings, just shot us for being on the south hills.

Then PCSO CreatorChris says "Nope, I wont let this terrible lack of RP continue, Im gonna try talking to the shooter, puts his wepaon on his back and runs, unarmed, towards PLF Kris, all the while creaming "Im unamred, I just wanna talk!". But nope, he gets shot in the head.

TI always sends this RP-killing text, everytime lately that theyve been robbing the bank.

That's all for me, SGT Big Johnson

Even when people have been killed negotiations can be used, including in hostage ops.

Earlier people refused to negotiate in a hostage op and wanted a firefight. I demanded a negotiation but they kept putting it off. Eventually we got negotiations and all hostage were free, alive and well!
I'm sorry you feel this way, however it's been a while since we shared some love with Ti, they asked for our helps so we obliged.

We attended the bank job being a task force in mind to literally sweep across the surrounding areas, frankly we're a bit tired of cops sititng on hills so I decided to stick far south of the bank to clean up. We received confirmation from Ti that warnings had been provided to the police and we engaged when they approached one of our members and arrested him.

I'm sorry if you feel I did wrong here, however if you want role play, engage in role play yourself. Don't send in a hostage to 'distract' the robbing force while the police sets up around the bank in a position to attack.

You lost one. Take the wins with the losses and move on, this is the first bank job I've attended in quite some time after a string of events with police logging off when the bank was started. However this, to my knowledge is the first time in a long time the police have been shut off access from getting anywhere with the bank and the first thing you've done is taken it to the forums.

As to running towards me surrendering, CreatorChris - I've told you already, I cannot hear you shouting when you're plus 200m's away from me, running through trees while I'm firing at you and someone on the opposite hill is shooting at me while we've got a chopper hovering over us.

i totally agree with what chrispy is saying.. We start negotiations, they rather get accepted then we get back stabbed slightly later or, cops just set up sniping spots and start shooting.
This is like we would say "No, if we start handcuffing armed people, well probably just get shot, so lets shoot them instead". 

You cant just skip RP on a RP-server...

I used to be a rebel and I know what it's like.

My first ever bank op came with a negotiator which was good.

This is how rp should be... I hardly shot cops, just rp with them, trust me, you'll get further.

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]I cannot remember a time when we could negotiate and get out of there for free, either you setup somewhere, snipe from a hill or try to stop us at the gold buyer, so it gets kinda old.. Its turns out in a gunfight even tho we try to negotiate. If you want us to rp you also have to give us some victories. It goes both ways.[/SIZE]

Negotiations need trust on both sides and this is obviously absent when it comes to bank-op negotiations which is why I suggested it take place through a third party (*cough* AEGIS *cough*)

In future I suggest that police/robbers make clear guidelines for the negotiations so everyone can (try to) get what they want. 

Do not take me wrong here.

But this is the rule

12D) If the police send in a negotiator you can either engage in role-play or decline, do not kill the negotiator or attempt to kidnap them, The negotiation is a good opportunity to role-play with the police rather than always have a shootout.

And then send a msg back and say you will send in a nagotiator.
Insted of just running towards people who have the order, shoot on sight

Dont get me wrong, I'm all up for RPing a bank event.
I wasnt involved, but I think all rules were followed..

And a bank job is high risk, and we are talking about 15-20 mill if not more.
So that criminals will be afraid for losing that is understandable

This is like we would say "No, if we start handcuffing armed people, well probably just get shot, so lets shoot them instead". 

You cant just skip RP on a RP-server...
I am always happy to negotiate, before starting to shoot but, Police always end up getting into positions to shoot upon people when they get the opportunity. We have even had Police hostage when trying to do the bank, and there lifes have not been considered at all. But instead the police just shoot at us while we have him hostage.

TI have had a discussion with @Vladic Ka on TS regarding this and future bank jobs. We're happy to improve the way we relay any kind of information the police and if you have any specific feedback on this please give me or Birchie a shout on TS.

First thing that happened to me at that bankjob tonight was one of the cops running up to me instantly arresting me for no reason at all, all I've been doing is sit on the hill with a rangefinder looking at the bank. He told me that I had an illegal gun out, when I never took my rifle out of the backpack after jumping out of the chopper.

First thing I did was stand up and put my hands on my head when I saw the cops coming, I tried to ask them why they instant cuffed me without saying a word, and then taking my gun away immediatly for no reason at all other then "He "saw" me having a rifle out" when I never did. ELI5 pls?

I'm sorry you feel this way, however it's been a while since we shared some love with Ti, they asked for our helps so we obliged.

We attended the bank job being a task force in mind to literally sweep across the surrounding areas, frankly we're a bit tired of cops sititng on hills so I decided to stick far south of the bank to clean up. We received confirmation from Ti that warnings had been provided to the police and we engaged when they approached one of our members and arrested him.

I'm sorry if you feel I did wrong here, however if you want role play, engage in role play yourself. Don't send in a hostage to 'distract' the robbing force while the police sets up around the bank in a position to attack.

You lost one. Take the wins with the losses and move on, this is the first bank job I've attended in quite some time after a string of events with police logging off when the bank was started. However this, to my knowledge is the first time in a long time the police have been shut off access from getting anywhere with the bank and the first thing you've done is taken it to the forums.

As to running towards me surrendering, CreatorChris - I've told you already, I cannot hear you shouting when you're plus 200m's away from me, running through trees while I'm firing at you and someone on the opposite hill is shooting at me while we've got a chopper hovering over us.
Thank you for being mature and answering me with constructiveness, instead of being childish like Tasteless. I realise it might look like Im butthurt, but to be honest, I dont care if you win at the bank or not, I just want it to be a pleasant experience for both sides.

If there is something wrong with how police does it, maybe we can discuss this in a meeting or something, see if something can get done? Cause frankly, bank jobs as it are not very fun for me. Maybe we can make it fun for everyone?

Back