What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bank jobs are too much of a job

Hello, 

I want to bring something up with the community. The amount of bank jobs being done on the server is causing the police to neglect other duties.

Multiple gangs whom i will not mention are performing several bank jobs a day this is putting unneeded pressure on the police force, forcing us to respond every single time, leaving us with very few resources to deal with other forms of crime that take place on the island. There are many other reasons i could give, however i would like to allow the community to give their opinions.

My suggestion would be that each gang has the opportunity to perform 1 bank job every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, we can request the admins to halt temporarily bank jobs so we can cool off a little bit as done in the past.

After every restart once someone has done/attempted one. The vault can not be opened again? 

It can after it has been locked the Vault can be blown up again.
I think Laden was suggesting it can only be blown up once per restart. Sounds good to me. They happen one after the other at the moment, I don't mind too much but it's the fact it's not even role played anymore, pr of it is, it's one in 10 that is role played.

Like the vault would be high security after 1 attempt same as fuel station but longer period of time.

As a person who has only ever tried to role-play their way into getting the gold, I think the new framework should make it more difficult/ time consuming to successfully force your way into getting the gold. For example there could be more steps involved to gain access to the vault or make the vault only accessible when it is open at a certain time, this would be similar to how vaults work in real life as a lot of them are on time locks and will only open when it reaches the designated time. This would involve more planning on the rebels part, which could result in a higher reward. 

A completely new treasury would be awesome. Have the location and the process of breaking into the vault changed since it's a bit strange being alongside a busy main road with no police stations nearby. The time to break down the door is way too quick aswell, realistically these would take much longer for a gold reserve and would give the police force more time to stop the rebels.

In regards to the bank being robbed all the time, there are only a couple of gangs that are able to do it and from what I've seen, they never do it twice per restart.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

And even though I am a firm beliver of its worker not the tool and how strong the rubber bullet gun Is give PC+ Access to a MX Variant to respond to the bank and only for the bank. 

To prevent abuse maybe something could be implemented that won't allow you to buy a MX Variant unless the station alarm is set off or something (just thinking aloud - no h8 plz ).

To prevent abuse it could also be emphasised that they have only been given permission to use such a firearm at a low rank by the government. Not only is it a police rule but also a government rule. 

Once again just thinking aloud because at the end of the day nobody is a novice with these banks. 

Someone stated above about a new treasury bit where would you put it? Within roleplay a bank is in a town and so is the HM and has police armed outside it most of the time...

We can't have it in a time because it Eil cause rdm. .

It's silly having it on a little island that other servers have it on....

But I don't know just my opinion cheers 

And even though I am a firm beliver of its worker not the tool and how strong the rubber bullet gun Is give PC+ Access to a MX Variant to respond to the bank and only for the bank. 

To prevent abuse maybe something could be implemented that won't allow you to buy a MX Variant unless the station alarm is set off or something (just thinking aloud - no h8 plz )
I would say SPC+ if they did MX Varient but good thought

I would say SPC+ if they did MX Varient but good thought
onlY issue with this being thay the majority of cops online tend to be a PC.

In an operation as big as the bank anyone with training should be able to use a stronger firearm.

Also I've noticed in regards to the bank India 99 isn't used as much.  We have been doing them a fair amount and each time if i99 had kept following they would ha found the locations of several houses where gd wad being stored. 

Also drones! 

EDIT : Not sure if hellcat is I-99 or WA-99 

I think what Dylan says is a good idea. After all it's the H.M. most valuable thing on altis. If we had stronger firearms it would push people to do it less since they'll know we will be coming down with strong fire power

onlY issue with this being thay the majority of cops online tend to be a PC.

In an operation as big as the bank anyone with training should be able to use a stronger firearm.

Also I've noticed in regards to the bank India 99 isn't used as much.  We have been doing them a fair amount and each time if i99 had kept following they would ha found the locations of several houses where gd wad being stored. 

Also drones! 

EDIT : Not sure if hellcat is I-99 or WA-99 
Hellcat is I-99 :)

I think you need to change the rule like this.I think the banks needs to robbed each restart only one time and this area needs to be REDZONE !

Honestly,

We(rebels) don't make posts about: "Cops busting us at drug dealer 4 times a restart, it's not funny anymore, can cops only go to the drug dealer once per restart pls?"

See, this aint gonna happen. Why? Cuz according to the police: "We are the police, we need to stop rebels!" 

Which is fair enough, but we aint gonna make posts on the forums about it??

Rebels are supposed to ROB THE BANK, DO DRUG RUNS, KIDNAP THE POLICE etc. Yet almost anyone fails to see it!? Most rebels do the bank because, they have nothing else to resort to. In Kavala, youll get arrested or even shot at, but when we open fire back, it's always: "RDM! I even shot at your gang mate, but you still have to let me see you, and give me time to rubber bullet you!!" but when I shoot a cop, and I get shot, I don'r complain, it's my own fault... But when I do ask it's, "You shot a cop, not RDM" which is completely true.

If you will see how many times we get busted doing illegal stuff, you'll be glad we didn't make a forum post about that everytime.

Besides, you choice to become a police officer, I know it can be hard, but so can be a rebel... Don't try to blame it all on us, when some cops are just as bad(if not worse). But when we complain it's: "Ow but he is just a PCSO" or "Take it up to my higher ups", which mostly turns out great. But when we go to the forums and make posts regarding this, it's 90% of the time, "Well, don't do drug runs/illegal stuff". So, how hard would it be for cops to just "stop catching criminals", impossible, no?

The bank has already been 'nerfed' multiple times, do you prefer us having a shootout with the police in the middle of Kavala because some officer thought it was 'funny' to go in full rambo with his rubber bullet gun, using the excuse: "Not RDM, we are the police, we can use rubber bullets withouth talking because they are non-lethal". 

Regarding the bank, perhaps tried just going on with your day, and just send ~10 people? Who will actually speak to you and not go: *boom* *boom* "Youre at a bank motherfuckeeerrr!!!!!"

Cops are already way more protected than they used to be, I am not looking forward to an Altislife where cops can do anything they want, but rebels are left in the 'dark'.

Now that I've some RL issues sorted out, I can spend way more time in-game, so I'll see if I can get it on record.

This is not ment as a rage against ALL cops, it's just my two cents regarding some police officers behaviour.

- puppy1004

Back