What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bank Overhaul & Bounty Hunting

emi

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Brief Summary:
A new banking system with real people involved in it where people can take out loans or make high-interest accounts. The Bank can also have bounty hunters when people in debt haven't been paying their debt they get hunted and sent to prison.

Detailed Suggestion:
Basically, there needs to be "The Bank" (or something along the lines) whitelisted group added. They need to decide if people are reliable to give out loans to and they should welcome in people who want to open a interests account and if need be send out bounty hunters after people and in some cases even go to court to confiscate obligers property/vehicle to sell in an auction for the bank.This opens a lot more roleplay to the community and enabling some people to buy what they need early on.

Some people might think "The Bank is going to press money and cause inflation!" but that's not the case the bank will start with a budget and will never make any money. It will make its money from the loans it gives, the interest accounts, and from confiscation of property/vehicle.

Some might think "Ow well what if people don't pay their loans the bank will go bankrupt!" well that's where coding comes into play I suggest that if the obliger deposits money into the ATM half should go to paying their loan. 

The Pros:

• More RP scenarios
  • Another way of making money by introducing bounty hunters.
  • Another way of making money by introducing interest accounts.
  • The Bank becomes a real entity, not a basic ATM!

The Cons:

• Some people might try to cheese the system but if the bankers are good there should not be a problem.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server?
Due to no money printing, it does not change the balance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea of banks and loans but the bounty hunter part has been tried many a time on RP servers even on the arma server way back when and 9 times out 10 the bounty hunters meta game to the extreme and use the fact that they are a bounty hunter to justify their actions

I like the idea of banks and loans but the bounty hunter part has been tried many a time on RP servers even on the arma server way back when and 9 times out 10 the bounty hunters meta game to the extreme and use the fact that they are a bounty hunter to justify their actions
Yeah, I thought this would also come up. I can relate to this problem but I was thinking how would they be able to metagame it? Like you can't see names or the ids you see are from storm to storm. They would have to look at pictures and ask people around and bribe them if need be, in Arma it was rather easy to metagame for people but I would like to argue else-wise for GTA.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know, i think a bounty hunter function could work. But it should be restricted to what they can do (legally, not server rule), and how they can do it.
For example, specially trained Gruppe6 personell could be able to do it. And individuals or groups that have been vetted by police could be allowed to do it aswell. They would be able to get a limited access to things like armour and stun guns. For example, police would have to give them out in a small supply to the groups/people allowed. Again, SMALL SUPPLY, if they loose a stun gun, theyd need to give a good explanation to popo as to how and why they lost it.

Back