What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bank robbery RPs

were you guys working with SVGO? - I ask out of curiosity not in an attempt to create an issue :)

I was in a hill running in circles, taking heroin lasts a full restart apparently...
Nope, we saw those guys up there though, used them to our advantage xD

The FIre fight was fair  The Negotiations was terrible thats all that needs to be said and looked into the Police who handled this need to have a look at them selfs and realise the HM is a really good operation to do where Police and Rebels can role play together... its Russian Roulette now after today we've planned Role play for an hour and a half just to be told "Leave area now " like what come on some Negotiators in the past have put today to shame we want it to be a laugh for you and our self s not cold blooded half "arsed" shoot them dead attitude where the guy clearly didnt want to engage in RP and negotiate but its the high ranks who were running this at fault we've done many HM's with great Recommends ask your officers who've dealt with us okay end of the subject i hope something positive comes of reading this

were you guys working with SVGO? - I ask out of curiosity not in an attempt to create an issue :)

I was in a hill running in circles, taking heroin lasts a full restart apparently...
No but there were in the area and i personally astaibled Radio with them to make sure no conflict would occur betweem our two groups

Keeping my eye on this. A discussion is fine, even if it is about who can RP better. But keep it civil. If this errupts into calling eachother names or throwing around baseless accusations I will take action and lock/dish out warning points.

great rp shame i had to go, best bank op i have had in a long while :)

Back