What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

bannable offence ?

Don't use blueberry in a derogatory manner please. will watch when you have uploaded.

Don't use blueberry in a derogatory manner please. will watch when you have uploaded.
Did he even? Is the word itself derogatory or just slang?

Last edited by a moderator:
Blueberry is not a nice term to call someone how would you like it if we called you "An annoying troll" or "A rebel RDM'er" it's not nice.

PC Anonymous Orange

Last edited by a moderator:
I find that term blueberry very offensive and I was once my self a blueberry along time ago you don't call them a blueberry you call them either a pcso or a cso

This is how they feel when you call them a blueberry, not sure you'd like being bullied by a bunch of Umpa Lumpas much would you?

violet.jpg

Blueberry is not a nice term to call someone how would you like it if we called you "An annoying troll" or "A rebel RDM'er" it's not nice.

PC Dave
But you cant call people those terms because they are out of roleplay terms. Blueberry is within roleplay terms. You strawberry.

But you cant call people those terms because they are out of roleplay terms. Blueberry is within roleplay terms. You strawberry.
Are you out of your fruity mind? You can't just drop the S bomb whenever you feel like it.

Jesus, You're just a bunch of grapes. But yea he did break server rules.

Are you guys serious??

He did not break the rules just for restraining the Blueberry, if he moved him against his will then maybe but this is not banable.

What is banable though is the cop breaking role play to say it's a banable offence.

When I was a blueberry though I got told I was not aloud to leave he HQ on my own, so why was this blueberry on his own running back to the HQ... This is where higher ranks should intervene and tell him to pair up with someone.

This is the problem with the police at the moment.. No discipline between the ranks.

Are you guys serious??

He did not break the rules just for restraining the Blueberry, if he moved him against his will then maybe but this is not banable.

What is banable though is the cop breaking role play to say it's a banable offence.

When I was a blueberry though I got told I was not aloud to leave he HQ on my own, so why was this blueberry on his own running back to the HQ... This is where higher ranks should intervene and tell him to pair up with someone.

This is the problem with the police at the moment.. No discipline between the ranks.
Just to be clear when I said he broke server rules I was on about the berry breaking Role play. Just so I don't get flak from anyone  :D

Back