What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bannable Offense to carry a gun in Kavala?

PeachMaster

Destroyer of Apples
What is this i hear..

I was looking for a particular car to steal and somebody tells me that apperantly the big gangs had a meeting "yesterday" and decided that no guns in kavala or you will be banned,

What is this? Where is this rule? and why does it exist? 

Rebel gangs decided this, is this backed up by Wilco or what? Beacuse iv'e already been doing naughty stuff in Kavala and i dont fancy a ban now because some rebels decided to have a meeting. 

Was this RP meeting or an actualy meeting benefiting the community? 

Last edited by a moderator:
First I have heared of it, and I was in the meeting. Nothing said in that meeting was final, and Wilco has not yet approved anything. So, no. It is not a bannable offence.

Lolololol already a bunch of idiots in a meeting making up dumb rules which they won't abide to.

I always hang out with my "hunting rifle" in Kavala. No biggie.

Lolololol already a bunch of idiots in a meeting making up dumb rules which they won't abide to.

I always hang out with my "hunting rifle" in Kavala. No biggie.
When the hunting area still were there i got the CI of Athira (or atleast a CI in Athira at the time) to License it for me as a fully legal semi-automatic hunting rifle. (7.62 Rahim)

When the hunting area still were there i got the CI of Athira (or atleast a CI in Athira at the time) to License it for me as a fully legal semi-automatic hunting rifle. (7.62 Rahim)
I know lol, I always just buy a Rahim and claim its a deer hunting rifle, and I can get away with it.

Back