What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned (Denied - Perm Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancho

Was banned about 6 months ago for VDM of 2 people? I think, anyway I'd like to have another chance to play on the server, much appreciated.

(Name is Chanty,on ts too)

Most people say they are sorry, that they understand what they did wrong and won't do it again. You just ask for another chance. Another chance to do what, VDM more people? Not that you could, with the anti-VDM script, but you catch where I'm going right?

Was banned about 6 months ago for VDM of 2 people? I think, anyway I'd like to have another chance to play on the server, much appreciated.

(Name is Chanty,on ts too)
Yeah, you're missing some key elements here, dude. Allow me to assist... 

You need to apologise more humbly and sincerely.

Give some assurance it will not happen again.

Compliment the community for being better than anywhere else you've slagged around in the meantime. 

Assure the Admins that they are amazing / rigged like Arabian stallions. 

Give reasons why you would be a great player who is a benefit to the server. 

Explain why you're not actually a douche but you were on that day. 

Now try again. Humbler, warmer, more reassuringly sincere about your intentions upon return. 

Please read the rules and try again with your unban request.... like the other members have pointed out.

Then your not welcome here, If you cant be fucked to read our rules and understand what you did wrong we are glad your not on our server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back