What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

BANNED FOR COMBAT LOGGING (Denied - Duplicate... refer to your original appeal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarell60

i am perm banned for combat logging Yes i did die but no one was over my body so i thought i was safe to log off, i am new to this game as i got it for Christmas so didn't know that i could not log off sorry for any incontinence that this has caused. i am reading the rules again so that i do not brake anymore. MR RITZY 

Well this morning it happened that you was RDM'ing everyone in Kavala i also saw that the report against you got accepted so you was only waiting for a ban i asked a admin if they could ban you while you was playing as it happened because nobody could be in Kavala with you around just killing everyone for no reason at all.

I remember you were the one who rammed your offroad into my HEMMT Box blowing us all up in paros the other day I believe?

You tried to VDM us when we tried to pull you over... Too bad it only sent you flying in the air.

i never did any of them things that you are saying but i did kill someone by accident in kavela as a guy shot at my car i tried to shoot him but hit someone else the only other thing was the cambat log that i thought i was okey to log off because no one was near my body i only got a gaming computer for chirtsmas so getting used to games is a lot harder than you think so this is why i ask for a second chance and i am terribly sorry for any thing wroung that i have done - MR RITZY

and also sovereign i think you were the admin that banned me i would just like to say that when i was in kavela i did not rdm no one you can check if they have any evidence and if they do you can see that a guy shot at my car i got out shot towards him and hit enough er player by accident and you can see that clearly if the guy has the evidence to show as i said it takes time to get used to a game and the rules as i have only started playing at Christmas i am in the gang with the tn and you can ask them i don't do things with out role play so can you please unban me and give me a second chance as i know i can be a good role player and player thanks and sorry for any inconvenience -MR RITZY

its ok saying this i was not on to see this but if u are saying he did these things please put evidence with your accusations THANKS

and i would just like to say i am really sorry for any inconvenience that i have caused and would also like to say a big sorry to the admins-all i need is a second chance to prove that i can play the game the way its meant to be played-MR RITZY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back