What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned For Grenade

cG Xenon

so the server was under attack last night late and some police were on that witnessed this as well as my team i saw a ammo box that was outside the car shop i opened it there was pcml missiles inside alode of 6.5 ammo and grenades so i went to pick a grenade up and it kicked me i joined back and i was fine then i came on today after all that was resolved and i was banned for spawning weapons when you could clearly see i was curious what was in the box that was all :/ hope you can resolve this issue as i play the server with my team almost everyday and enjoy it very much building a fun reputation with your cops also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I have spoken to PC Jason who was on last night till roughly 5am, i explained the situation to him over steam and he saw the disconnect message also, he has agreed to vouch for me as a professional RP player, unfortunately he isn't able to respond to this topic due to his account rights i presume, but he has mentioned he can be found on TS if anyone needs him

Unbanned.

I think your intentions are genuine, and you have some good witnesses, so I'll let this one slide. You were banned as a result of a retrospective examination of the BattlEye logfiles, some days after the event itself. It shows you have equipped or stowed HandGrenades, and these are, of course, Server-Bannable items. Some others were also banned for the same offence at the same time.

Clearly, what happened was that some idiot hacked them in, BattlEye detected him and kicked him (and he is since banned forever by me, and evidently doesn't have the balls to come ask for his access back, but we kinda expected that). You, sadly, suffered the misfortune of playing with his shit (so to speak), and got dirty as a result. The fact that you're here with a full explanation, some contrition, and a good word from several of your friends who are known to me, all helps.

Back