What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for rolling over police as a rebel

Hey Graham here,

I played on this server for a few days now. Signed up yesterday and tried my part at being a rebel. I asked someone at the car shop how to be one and they just said get a car and roll over some cops, So I did. And I killed them 2 times each (2 cops so 4 cop causality's total) And I accidently rolled over DoubleDeluxe and Callum and FalconPunch (Which I apologised for!)

Anyway I then got banned for VDM which im guessing is Vehicle Death Match, Being the first altis life server I ever played on I thought it would be quite fun to run a few cops over trying to be a rebel, Anyway Im just wondering if the ban is permanent or if not how long will it be? 

I realise now what I did was wrong but please, Give me a chance as it's my first time playing and me and my friend FalconPunch play on your server!

IGN: SlappyTheSeal

Ban occured: around 10:40pm GMT+0 18/03/14

Bro Wilco will properly say the same thing but vdm is never allowed even as a rebel, and the guy you talked to was most likely not a true rebel did he have a CE tag or anything, if not then he wasn't a real rebel only a idiot.

Thank you Asdrubael! I realise it was stupid not reading the rules, I'm somewhat of a noob at the whole arma scene so I apologise about this whole thing. I'll be on the server today to say sorry to anyone I ran over too 

Just tried joining the server there, Seems I am still banned :( Anyway you're probably pretty busy and I completely understand, so I will check back later today to see if it has been lifted.

Back