What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

banned for shouting in side chat (Unbanned 17/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

INS Amir

hey there, i got banned on altislife uk #1 because of "shouting in side chat" 
it was a missunderstod i guess cuz my game stucked and i had no idea that i were talking in side chat
either way its been almost 2 weeks and im still in ban and i really want to keep playin in this server can anyone please help me get unbanned ? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
If your game froze why would you continue to shout... let alone shout in side in the first place ?

Also when people are really sorry they come to the forums instantly ... why the 2 week wait ?

first i was not shouting in side chat my game frozed so i couldent deactivate my side chat and probably because i kept talk and talk in side chat admin ban me.

second thing is that i had no real idea if im still talking in side chat so when i came to the game i saw banned for shouting in side chat 

i though that it might be a mistake so i gave it a little time and after 1 week i think, i decided to come here and speak about it

by the way it was 1 week not 2 sry for the misslead :p

Please read our rules and post here that you understand them. We will also require your GUID.

i have read the rules and understand them. 

i promise to mend my ways and follow the rules, play legit and no more rule breaks.

my arma 3 id: 76561198140271041

my GUID: 2d57017448cad18275cda4d51e8a030b

thanks for the understanding and have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back