What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for "spamming the server" (Unbanned 17/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Don't really know what to say other than post this screenshot, it's not in the rules so I'm confused.

390C07973AC63CE66604424BB09D8624E1180DAF

GUID: 

c6b2c8048cdff084aff2d5ec38cb5359

Last edited by a moderator:
For the past 5-10 mintues we have watched you keep spamming the join server when it clearly gave you the message the server was full.

What was you using to connect to the server ?

Auto join, my friend is in the server. So when a slot is free it lets me join. Also, after about 1-2 mins of finding a civ slot I got kicked for loby idling also. 

Through steam, so it says what game your friend is playing, you can select an option "join server when slot is available" Better than "spamming" the enter key to get in.

Ok, All sidechat was seeing was 

17:05:08 | Player #111 Pvt. Ryan [uNMC] (xxGuid Removedxx) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Kick (Sorry, but this server is full for none-police at the moment.)
17:05:10 | Player #111 Pvt. Ryan [uNMC] (xxIP REMOVEDxx) connected
17:05:12 | Player #111 Pvt. Ryan [uNMC] - GUID: xxGuid Removedxx (unverified)
17:05:12 | Player #111 Pvt. Ryan [uNMC] (xxGuid Removedxx) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Kick (Sorry, but this server is full for none-police at the moment.)
17:05:18 | Player #111 Pvt. Ryan [uNMC] (xxIP REMOVEDxx) connected
17:05:19 | Player #111 Pvt. Ryan [uNMC] - GUID: xxGuid Removedxx (unverified)
17:05:19 | Player #111 Pvt. Ryan [uNMC] (xxGuid Removedxx) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Kick (Sorry, but this server is full for none-police at the moment.)

Over and over again and you was the only one doing this.

Can i ask when the server is really full 120/120 slots what message does steam give ?

It lets me join then backs out and join then backs out etc like it actually connects me then returns to multiplayer screen, it also gives me these messages but I'm sure many people try to get into the server everyday through steam-auto join and spamming the enter key, also as this is not in the rules I did not know not to try and get in like any other person would. If it was in them then of course I would wait for restart or something. Sorry for this but I was unaware.

I have seen nothing but this message in sidechat for hours yesterday.. I know this might not be the place but how are we supposed to act now this prefered slot script is active? Are we to not try and log in but refresh our browser untill it goes below 110 players?

Takes me for ever to join the server now :/ because of the poilce thing i was trying for 20-30 mins last night

wilco, if both server 1 and 2 are full how r people supposed to get into the server unless the press the space or bent-arrow key a few times. i feel the ryan has been harshly treated because i am sure he is not the only one that was "spamming" to try and play , i also agree it is not in the rules , the saying is u can't treat one , one way and the other , the other way

i know this is not relevant but y is it that randomly me and others get kicked forloby idling while i am driving around patrolling 

Gonna let the big man decide this one as you were already banned here:

Unbanned however im going to make it a rule for people to stop using this autojoin feature, I will also be contacting steam next week to see if there is some way we can block or disable this on our server.

Think about the amount of players auto querying the server when its full.... not good!

Unbanned but refrain from using this feature going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back