What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned For Trading Money (Unbanned 28/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

So I just tried to join at 5:15 pm 24/11/14. And I get a message on my screen saying banned for trading money. I have never traded money or anything in-game for something else. A guy was approaching people in side offering money trades and i was talking with the guy, yes I was speaking with him but it was purely a discussion. I said I needed money but did not trade or agree to trade. You can even check my account. There is no illegitimate gain of cash or a big bank transfer.

At this time trading in-game items was not in the rules (maybe a week or 2 ago). I hope in the logs it says how money is gained like "sold 10 iron ingots for £35000" for example. Because all of the money in my account is legit. Every day I was earning legal amounts of cash to buy my new chopper. For the past few days I have been doing a legal source of money to obtain enough to buy that chopper. I have only just got to refilling my account with my new chopper. I'm a poor bastard again basically.

Thank you.

I am surprised a tall i had to write this into the rules....

The fact you carryed on talking to him which ended in him asking you to add him to steam without reporting this to myself is nothing short of idiotic..

Now ill never know if you have traded with this guy the fact you have had the conversation clear on our mobile system is enough for the ban and if you are unbanned a full wipe.

I am surprised a tall i had to write this into the rules....

The fact you carryed on talking to him which ended in him asking you to add him to steam without reporting this to myself is nothing short of idiotic..

Now ill never know if you have traded with this guy the fact you have had the conversation clear on our mobile system is enough for the ban and if you are unbanned a full wipe.

If it is what is needed to prove my innocence im ok with that. I'm a medic so I dont need anything I suppose just annoying I spent so long earning all of the vehicles mainly. But if it is necessary so be it. Also after he asked for my steam I just stopped speaking because I realized where it was going.

Last edited by a moderator:
You was not the only medic who did this, All of a sudden i check your account and you magicly have millions.

Please post your GUID... i will unban you but your account will be reset to 100k no licences/no vehicles/ no houses etc.

Steam ID: 76561198055848765

GUID: c6b2c8048cdff084aff2d5ec38cb5359

Unbanned

However reset to 100k, all licences/vehicles/houses have been wiped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back