What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned RMD plz help

D4ILY BL1TZ

Hi, i am new to arma 3, i am also new to altis life, but iwas getting the grips of it. I was even roll playing a Highjacking on a car, when i got banned for it. I think this is a little the top for trying to steal a car? i believe i should have been taken to jail for it ?... not banned from some power hungry kid.

I apologise for any inconvenience, It's just that I like this server and don't want to be banned.

my name in game is D4ily Bl1tz

You was banned when you was stealing a car... that however is not why you was banned.

Earlier on you was running people down in a car... that is called VDM and completely against the server rules.

Awkward The power hungry kid your referring to is a 29 year old man... no names mentioned

"It's just that I like this server and don't want to be banned."​

That's exactly the same reason I've appealed mine.​

I apologise for calling you power hungry kid, i wrote this in the heat of the moment for believing i had been banned for nothing when i should have completely understood the rules, I have read them now, I apologise for the killings, I promise if unbanned i will not rdm/vdm. 

please accept this apology.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is all I am after a simple I wont do it again :)

I have unbanned you, please read the rules and make sure it doesn't happen again. (VDM or RDM)

Back