What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bargain Bergens!

BARGAIN BERGENS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!

​

I'm pleased to announce that business will be resumed as normal! All backpacks will cost just 150k until the end of the month (with a discount for each additional backpack purchased). Price will return to 200k after this time period.

​

- Contact me here or in-game 

Looks like my bergen backpack business ends here. Here's hoping that I didn't flood the market with bergens.

Looks like my bergen backpack business ends here. Here's hoping that I didn't flood the market with bergens.
I wasn't able to log on without being messaged for bergens, so it would seem that the demand is still high

I wasn't able to log on without being messaged for bergens, so it would seem that the demand is still high
People are going to my competitor it seems.

In the interest of not destroying the market value of these backpacks, I will be reverting the trade price back to  200k per backpack.

Thank you very much to all who purchased during the sale period, business has been great! You will still receive a discount on bulk purchases, see you at the prestige club :)

How do you prestiege? What is the best way
You need to get 1,000 profession points in any trade to get one prestige point.
Apples for efficiency and peaches for nobility :)

If you want to make some money whilst also prestiging you could try cider or frog legs, though it would take you quite a bit longer than apples/peaches.

You need to get 1,000 profession points in any trade to get one prestige point.
Apples for efficiency and peaches for nobility :)

If you want to make some money whilst also prestiging you could try cider or frog legs, though it would take you quite a bit longer than apples/peaches.
Do you only have to pick up the peaches? Or have to sell them aswell

Back