What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Barn 1.5KM from Athira, 1.9KM from Airport -SOLD-

lol I wont be out bidding you if you do :p
Well currently I can sell weed straight from my barn and that takes up all my time, by the time I have sold one batch the second is ready soo there isn’t much point in a second for now 

Well currently I can sell weed straight from my barn and that takes up all my time, by the time I have sold one batch the second is ready soo there isn’t much point in a second for now 
Ok thanks for the input, please keep this thread to bids only ❤️

Thats decent that is, I can see why you do it 

-- ALL --

Due to the high price this is now reaching, I am going to be chucking in a Defence HQ building which is located just under a KM from Advanced Weapons.​

​

The winner of the bid is not being forced to take up this offer, but it is there if they want it.​

​

As much as I appreciate all of your replies, please restrain yourself and keep this to bids only.

Thanks all for the continued interest, there are just over 12 hours until bidding end - I advise those whom no longer wish to bid to state so ASAP so I can adjust the current highest bid amount if necessary.

So far Pee takes the crown with £22,000,000

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pee Money - Happy to say it's yours for 22 mil. If you no longer wish to purchase the barn please notify me soon so I can pass it to the highest bid prior to your involvement, which was 14.5 mil by @TCK Mystic

Back