What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Barn *Sale*

adamk68

today I am selling one of my barns as I have found a better location that fits me better. The barn is not far from the main airfield which also has a market there the shop keeper is very friendly and offers you protection.

The starting price will start

10M 

Minimum Increasement 

anymore information let me know I will answer any questions

kind regards adamk 

381CFEFE28152A6A578976EEB33AB62ECFF58E59

Last edited by a moderator:
to be honest, this barn isnt really very worth 12mil, yet even 10mil... its next to a very common trade route, and also open to public, mostly best barns are the ones which are secluded from society. So i mean if this barn was for sale at 3-5 mil id even consider making a bid for it.. but good luck

EDIT: Also lets not forget that since its that close to ahem, Airpot and Athira AND meth lab, you being stopped by either rebels/police is pretty high... so yea... as i said this is too expensive for its location

Last edited by a moderator:
Want this barn sold soon as possible so going to give it a day or two so happy bidding people. 

to be honest, this barn isnt really very worth 12mil, yet even 10mil... its next to a very common trade route, and also open to public, mostly best barns are the ones which are secluded from society. So i mean if this barn was for sale at 3-5 mil id even consider making a bid for it.. but good luck

EDIT: Also lets not forget that since its that close to ahem, Airpot and Athira AND meth lab, you being stopped by either rebels/police is pretty high... so yea... as i said this is too expensive for its location 
okay only your opinion but I think myself that it is a good location and could easily make a lot of money from this barn as I have.

Back