What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Barns/Farms explanation please

PC Akula

I am looking to purchase a barn/farm for a reasonable price but could someone please explain the process in which you make money from the farm and around how much you make. thanks

Oh hey kiosk, haven’t seen you in ages.

Starting cost is around 15m to the player you buy it from, then 5m for the barn itself.

I’ll assume you’re growing potatoes.

You buy seeds, fertiliser, and water every so often from the farmer’s market north of Kavala, costs about 15% of what you get.

You almost always get 700 potatoes every half an hour, worth £1000 each, that can be sold at any market or gas statio and take up 1 storage each.

You make usually 1.4m/hour if you babysit it. For comparison, a Poseidon weed run can make 1.3m/40 minutes, so it’s good but not that OP when compared to other methods.

hope this helps! 🙂

I am looking to purchase a barn/farm for a reasonable price but could someone please explain the process in which you make money from the farm and around how much you make. thanks
Hello sir I am currently still selling my barn I'm looking for around 20 million for it it's in a perfect location close to a fuel station and market where you can sell potatoes

If you purchase a barn i'd suggest using the following middleman service, there is a lot of scammers around.

Thank you Mr I would very much consider this option as I am planning to invest alot of money into this @spoof

Back