What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

barns

Bobby Soxer

anybody here cares to explain to me what barns are for?

I mean what can I do with a barn that I can't do with a normal house?

You can grow crops (Legal/illegal) there a few at the moment but one of the common ones is weed which is done by getting the seeds from the rebel farmer market next to the red border in the bottom left of the map, although you can get all the seeds from there at least from what I understand along with the other items you need to grow the crops which will be in the shop if you go to it and see for yourself.

With illegal items such as Weed or Opium (Heroine), you grow the actual plant so as though you've just picked it meaning that you would need to go to a processor to make it into Marijuana or Opium then you are able to sell it at the drug dealer. However, you can do potatoes which grow straight away and you can sell these at any market or gas station. It takes 30 mins for everything to grow and you will get 600 of whatever it is you are growing.

You can grow crops (Legal/illegal) there a few at the moment but one of the common ones is weed which is done by getting the seeds from the rebel farmer market next to the red border in the bottom left of the map, although you can get all the seeds from there at least from what I understand along with the other items you need to grow the crops which will be in the shop if you go to it and see for yourself.

With illegal items such as Weed or Opium (Heroine), you grow the actual plant so as though you've just picked it meaning that you would need to go to a processor to make it into Marijuana or Opium then you are able to sell it at the drug dealer. However, you can do potatoes which grow straight away and you can sell these at any market or gas station. It takes 30 mins for everything to grow and you will get 600 of whatever it is you are growing.
thank you lads ❤️

Back