What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Base despawned

Cactus Jack

So me and aTa had build our base hovering above the water for almost a week now. We didnt have any problems until today when I logged on. I spawned in in the water with my hunter and my base was completly gone.

Any suggestion on what to do?

@Wilco @Neo @Ciaran

So me and aTa had build our base hovering above the water for almost a week now. We didnt have any problems until today when I logged on. I spawned in in the water with my hunter and my base was completly gone.

Any suggestion on what to do?

@Wilco @Neo @Ciaran
Build it better, Explosives are OP

So either @Fuel blew the fuck out of it, or it genuinely despawned. Did you pay he base protection money at the traders?

any thing that is built above ground without supports in exile will collapse ,so if it was genuinely hovering above the water maybe that's what happened

Thats why D:
that sucks man , we learned the hard way as well, we parked our vehicles under a raised platform that was unsupported and boom rip vehicles, we rebuilt it with supports and its been fine since

that sucks man , we learned the hard way as well, we parked our vehicles under a raised platform that was unsupported and boom rip vehicles, we rebuilt it with supports and its been fine since
Yeah my base was hovering above the water, and my hunter fell in the water D:

Back