What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Basic Questions Before I hop on in!

benpowell987

Hello! I've been playing Arma 2 lately, and between Takistan life and DayZ, I felt a craving to buy Arma 3, now, whilst it's been downloading, I've looked between Altis life servers and such, to find 'the best one' Now, I've a few questions, which may be answered with links and such if you will, Please and thank you!

Q: Altis life installation, I'l probably google it myself if not answered in the next 2 hours ( Arma 3 download ) Can someone tell me how, or show me how, And all that!

Q: When I get into the game, and server What should I start with?

Q: how much wood could a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck, could chuck wood?

Q: Can I get a link to the wiki, If there is one, If not, anything that'll serve as a referance for me when in game? - After Submitting, I've just found the -Clear- Tab for guide up there! 😂😥

Thank you!

Download at 35% after an hour, Looking faward to joining the server!

Last edited by a moderator:
Q1 it will install automatically a mission file as soon as you click on the server so just join the server and you are all good to go!

Q2 get yourself a license and a car (recommend off-road to start off with) and then get making money I recommend copper and for that you will need a copper license from the processor (go up and buy that first) and a pick axe (from market can be accessed via y menu) get yourself some runs done and save for a truck! (A lot of people would choose peaches which is a cheaper option to start off with however I feel copper is worth the investment) The copper kings will help you out if you get robbed (doing copper) and you can find their number in the public toilets located around altis stating "phone this number for a free surprise"

Q3 72

Q4 www.roleplay.co.uk/rules        That's all you will need to know to stop you from getting banned and be on your way to rebel life!

Good luck!! And few free to message me if you need help

1. This a non modded server, therefore join and it will automatically download the mission file

2. It's easier if you figure it out yourself to be honest. I'd suggest going to the DVLA and getting a driver/truck license, then buying a car or truck, backpack and some food and water. Then go pick peaches, apples and mine copper.

3. A woodchuck would chuck a lot of chucking wood of a woodchuck could chuck wood

4. You sorted yourself out!

I would recomment some alluminium as the cooper proccesor is so far away from Kavala , as long as you have a little fast truck/car , you shouldn't worry about the possible robbers.

Back