What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Basically all the rebels

I hope everyone that was wrongly banned stand their ground. Out with the old in with the new.

Can I upload some vids just to watch people get banned? Who wanted to know who was the dirty cops giving me all their guns/spikes? I have all that on record <3

Enjoy the server Voltz, sure someone will fill all the banned guys boots.

But Mitch if you insist of me uploading something about you that can be arranged. Of course only if you insist...

I hate all these RDMers and VDMers.

Its one of the reasons I left for a few months.

When I first joined Altis (which was when Asdrubeal *spelling pending* was an admin) which was long ago , Longer than most of these new people here. Hardly any RDM or VDM back then.

They come they don't read the rules and they get banned and moan on the forums.

People are getting so sick of it they just report ppl now and don't even bother talking it out.

I personally record 24/7 due to RDM/VDM.

People are just taking risks. Shooting people with things that could be or could not be roleplay.

It gives rebels a bad name. I have never RDMed and have had 0 reports to my name. Not all of us are bad.

C'mon porkies upload a nice vid before you go...I want to know who it was. I am calling PCSO Bart

Back