What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Battlefield 1 Opinions?

I'm getting 1fps on the main menu any one else getting that? 

I'm getting 1fps on the main menu any one else getting that? 
did you mess withe the resolution scaling?

IF you brought it to 100%,well,you're literally slaughtering your GPU to the point where a 2D menu has 1 FPS

Last edited by a moderator:
did you mess withe the resolution scaling?

IF you brought it to 100%,well,you're literally slaughtering your GPU to the point where a 2D menu has 1 FPS
Nope haven't messed with the settings loaded it for the 1st time all  on ultra I'll look at the Rez 

What Rez should I have it at?

I'm using it on 35% with my 750 and the game looks good,no shit textures or anything,i assuume you've a better GPU so i guess try 50% and change it depending on the FPS?

It was at 50% still at 1fps lowered to 4% still 1fps 

its not using 12, no clue why its so bad on the FPS :( </3

this is my pc.. 

its not using 12, no clue why its so bad on the FPS :( </3

this is my pc.. 
EA have never heard of the word 'optimisation'.

Also I think Verdun is better than BF1

I'm loving it so far. But as most people said blacance between classes. Buts it beta, thats what this is for.

Its alright, hopefully the full game will show some features that puts it over the top but the current beta just looks like a re textured bf4 with ww1 guns. I was expecting a more realistic combat game but its just the same chaotic battlefield.

I think it's actually really fun and something I could play for a while even with it just being multiplayer

So, this is the first battlefield game I've played since BF4, and I had that on Xbone420. I have to say, graphically the game is stunning, but as pointed out here looks like Battlefront (ANTI CHRIST) with a WW1 skin. 

Gameplay is typical BF, Run, Shoot, TANK, PLANE!!! but the behemoths are great, the Train, I've yet to encounter the Zeppelin. The vehicles I like, they are OP BUT they were back in 1917, though personally a few less of them would even the playing-field, along with the Anti-Tank Sniper. 

Me personally, I like it, but I'm going to wait. I prefer Verdun. 

Just hit Lvl 30 and I'm loving it. It's so much fun if you get a squad that's competent. We had a management team plus Greg squad tonight that was ace. 

Back