What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Battlefront 2

BennyBait

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks actually incredible.... Better than The Last Jedi trailer

Hehe boyyy,Alas we get the @evil@ campaign,though She is clearly not speaking with the imperial(british) accent (((

Original Star Wars battlefront 2 will never be matched
1f612.png
Original Battlefront 2 was amazing indeed,but it's pretty unfair to say it'll never be matched,it's not like that game was perfect either((

Please tell me i can play as a clonetrooper and be a part of the glatic marines or the 372th star corps ^^

latest

Entertaining trailer but we all know EA is just going to run it into ground. The Battlefront games made by Pandemic Studios back in the day were ahead of their time and overflowing with content, EA just boils it down to minimal content, terrible weapon balancing and shitty DLC maps.

The last EA Battlefront game was impressive on a technical level but in terms of a video game it was nothing more than an expensive tech demo. Suffice to say I don't have much hope for Battlefront 2 EA.

This time it's different, you have EA as publishers, with DICE and Criterion and another studio basically calling the shots, so it looks to be nothing like the last one.

Please don't be utter crap. Please don't be utter crap.

That said, EA and DICE do know how to make a trailer. Battlefield 1, and now this. 

The trailer looks good but it won't be that single player or even coop story (which would be amazing) it will just be some skipped cut scenes for each map. I'll pass on this one

According to AngryJoeShow and the Star Wars Panel thingy,There will be no season pass,there will be split screen offline coop for consoles,So far it'd appear that DICE/EA are actually learning on the msitakes of the past,the hype is growing every time i rewatch the trailer )))))))))))

Also they confirmed classes, And when you pre-order it, you can see some fancy details as well ;P

the nostalgia...it's...ITS BEAUTIFUL

"My first day as a member of the 501st... it was hot, it was sandy, chaotic. Nothing at all like the simulations on Kamino. Of course that's pretty much the way it was for all of us, wasn't it? All that breeding, all those years of training... it doesn't really prepare you for all the screaming or the blood, does it? Frankly I'm still amazed we ever made it through the first hour, nevermind the first day."

Back