What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

BattlEye Driver Load Error [557] Help (Fixed!)

Did that Fix it? i know it was for arma 2 but people say it has worked on arma 3
Just tried it, Did not fix... So far iv verified game. Iv reinstalled the game and iv downloaded a older version of battleye...

Just tried it, Did not fix... So far iv verified game. Iv reinstalled the game and iv downloaded a older version of battleye...
Sorry I have looked around but got lost on the internet, so if i find anything I will let you know. Sorry i couldn't help.

Does it run fine with Battleye disabled? (Do this under the Battleye section in the A3 Launcher) 

Does it run fine with Battleye disabled? (Do this under the Battleye section in the A3 Launcher) 
There's nothing wrong with Arma, it is BattlEye that is causing the issue, so therefor, yes it works just fine without battleye enabled.

Try reinstalling the driver, it prevents usermode applications from accessing the A3 process to do things like DLL injection and other things that people were using user mode apps to do, it forces people to use device driver methods rather than just plain user mode apps.

In simple terms: Uninstall the BE driver, and then reinstall it by launching A3. If this does not work then contemplate contacting BE support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try reinstalling the driver, it prevents usermode applications from accessing the A3 process to do things like DLL injection and other things that people were using user mode apps to do, it forces people to use device driver methods rather than just plain user mode apps.

In simple terms: Uninstall the BE driver, and then reinstall it by launching A3. If this does not work then contemplate contacting BE support.
I have done this, I also tried reinstalling BE Manually on Simen's computer and nothing worked, So BE Support has been contacted.

I need u Simon come bk
Spoken to BattlEye, they agree that I need to update my Windows 10, Spoken to Windows Support becuase the update tool was broken... Today is the day! Just need to Reinstall windows 10 Home

Fixed! Installing Windows 10 Home fixed it! (Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview is a no no)

Back