What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

BattlEye

DemonPuppy

Couple minutes ago, I got kicked out because BattlEye Client not Responding and now everyone is getting kicked for it. Any Idea why?

Happens to me and everyone joining the server aswell. Its not even possible to idle in the lobby. Im pretty sure they are looking into it.

Its not updates, from what we can see it is an attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering it is an attack, no. We need to have time to analyse the way the attack is hitting our infrastructure and then respond to that in a way that enables a reasonable amount of people to re-connect again without troubles.

Considering it is an attack, no. We need to have time to analyse the way the attack is hitting our infrastructure and then respond to that in a way that enables a reasonable amount of people to re-connect again without troubles.
Nullrout the attack and block the iprange if there are multiple ip's?

Edit: I could connect now, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not as simple as just blocking a few addresses unfortunately, yet disclosing anything else could lead to them finding a workout / figuring out how things work. All I am going to say is, if we could just block a range of addresses, we would have done that a long time ago.

It's not as simple as just blocking a few addresses unfortunately, yet disclosing anything else could lead to them finding a workout / figuring out how things work. All I am going to say is, if we could just block a range of addresses, we would have done that a long time ago.
Fair enough ^^

Back