What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Beach House with only one floor accessible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson Blake

Hello so I'm not sure If this will either be scrapped and me given a warning or If It's an actual bug that just got missed. Apologies If I'm In the wrong here. I was curios to know If It would be possible to be able to have the entirety of the property as the actual property opposed to just the lower floor.  To gain access just to the second floor that's not actually Included I need to climb my front hedge and run around the side to climb up there.  I understand the team's extremely busy so I'm of course just asking If this was a mistake or not. Thankyou for your time regardless.

https://imgur.com/a/qiZG9Do

When I saw this property I was surprised to see it didn't have the multi floor interior. But I think you're wanting a 2nd entrance/exit to the balcony? I don't think any properties have this in the current system. 

When I saw this property I was surprised to see it didn't have the multi floor interior. But I think you're wanting a 2nd entrance/exit to the balcony? I don't think any properties have this in the current system. 
Haven't a Scooby tbh bud, I didn't even clock the third floor until I made this report. It would just be nice to access the entire thing since It cost me a pretty chunk of change. My boy bought a Vinewood property that finally had a hitbox to buy and he has 3 floors with a complete staircase connecting them.

Custom properties aren't available at the moment we use the standard set of MLOs for houses

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back