What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Becoming a medic

Philup

When applying to be a medic, on the application it asks how many hours per week do you play on RPUK.

Currently I normally patrol as ARAC and I feel the next step for me would be joining the NHS, a number of people has also suggested this to me in game.

So i was wondering what is the minimum amount of hours required to join the NHS as currently I don't get to play on here as much as i would like , I hardly get on during the week due to IRL stuff, but  get on between 4 - 6 hours on a Saturday and Sunday . is this enough or is more expected?

I'm not part of the NHS AT but I can tell you no one expects you to be on every day at every hour as ofc RL comes first and everyone has different things to do. So feel free to apply

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there Philup,

The question regarding the minimum hours is there to give us a rough idea of your activity, as of current you have to be active at least once every 40 days otherwise you get dewhitelisted, that being said we expect STU. And FA. to be very active so they can prove they are capable of patrolling alone and also to show off their skills to the MTO's. Put what you are able to do and it will be reviewed, we tend not to deny people due to the minimum hours as long as you are seen to be active and show that you are enthusiastic and can provide great RP we don't mind an awful lot. 

Good Luck with the application.

Regards

- DR. Louie Austino

NHS Application Team Deputy

I'm not part of the NHS AT but I can tell you no one expects you to be on every day at every hour as ofc RL comes first and everyone has different things to do. So feel free to apply

Hello there Philup,

The question regarding the minimum hours is there to give us a rough idea of your activity, as of current you have to be active at least once every 40 days otherwise you get dewhitelisted, that being said we expect STU. And FA. to be very active so they can prove they are capable of patrolling alone and also to show off their skills to the MTO's. Put what you are able to do and it will be reviewed, we tend not to deny people due to the minimum hours as long as you are seen to be active and show that you are enthusiastic and can provide great RP we don't mind an awful lot. 

Good Luck with the application.

Regards

- DR. Louie Austino

NHS Application Team Deputy
Thanks for the replies guys , ill sure get my application in soon

Back