What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Beekers updated sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeganVlad

Unlinked
Before I propose this I have 0 affiliation with Beeker's in RP so this is just a suggestion as a non bias player. 

Watching Archie's stream last night he didn't know where the dealership was Beekers. Granted he just didn't know the location but even arriving as the place after being guided it took him a moment to even confirm that it was. (If I have made this sound more dramatic than it was I apologise)

https://clips.twitch.tv/BoredPlausibleCheetahAMPTropPunch-54zJVDZy50DczeXy

A business should be obvious from approach what its called, pretty sure all the other dealerships have quite clear branding so I thought it would be interesting to give Beeker's some of its own. This is what I came up with. it can be used as reference for the devs if this was to go through or I can happily provide the files if asked.

Once again I have 0 affiliation with Beeker's I just enjoy playing around with FiveM and thought this was a logical request.

UPDATED

image.png

Original 

latest.png

+1 Not sure why people are downvoting this.. its literally a sign to make the shop obvious as to what it is. Doesn't disadvantage anyone

Send me those textures and we can make it happen :) 

Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back