What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ben & Cozje (Action: Ban Issued 17/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomized

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):

Ben & Cozje

Time & Date this happened:

05:35 06/12/2014

Description of what happened:

PC Dave got knocked down in Kavala centre, was told to drop his gun to which he fully complied, attempted to get into gear to drop weapon and got shot in the head. This was then confirmed by multiple members in Kavala including [PLF]. We then arrived on scene to assist but as you can see from the screenshots below not much was needed. Cozje was also killed at the same time but didn't catch who by.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/37483099576561451/D3FF12009DA130A70B0AB1FC21ADDC08F22F6609/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/37483099576560746/8006735CD768021DFB5671F47A7B86FBDCABA339/

Cozje was the guy RDMing, the police officer being shot was within RP, everyone who was killed by Cozje was witness to that.

Hello Everyone,

I confirm that i was the guy who shot everyone. Ben has nothing to do with the RDMing, and i'm ready to take my punishment!

( Play THIS before reading my story line! )

Story:  I was Roleplaying a Hero saving a cop who was getting Gang banged by several members. Soon as PC dave fell down to the ground i ran towards him, picked up his gun and killed everyone trying to touch PC dave! ( So nobody ran away with the loot) As a hero i fell into the arms of PC dave dying together... by that time more Police forces came towards the crime scene to help us out. I don't want to talk about my jail story, becouse that wasnt all that great for my ass..***.  But hey, i'll do anything for our Police force!

So now its up to you to call me a Faggot or a Hero. 

JrsbRCB.png

Peace ouT

PS;  You know i would catch a granade for you. PC dave, i love you.... forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say this is one of the best responses i have seen to a report a player and believe he should be given another chance even though it was a mass murder ... As for Ben I do believe that saying put your weapon down and as he tries to put his weapon down you shoot him in the head is not roleplay. As i say people are witness to PC Dave being killed out of Roleplay by Ben.

I have to say this is one of the best responses i have seen to a report a player and believe he should be given another chance even though it was a mass murder ... As for Ben I do believe that saying put your weapon down and as he tries to put his weapon down you shoot him in the head is not roleplay. As i say people are witness to PC Dave being killed out of Roleplay by Ben.

I agree with you on both points.

PC Anonymous Orange

Hello Everyone,

I confirm that i was the guy who shot everyone. Ben has nothing to do with the RDMing, and i'm ready to take my punishment!

Story:  I was Roleplaying a Hero saving a cop who was getting Gang banged by several members. Soon as PC dave fell down to the ground i ran towards him, picked up his gun and killed everyone trying to touch PC dave! ( So nobody ran away with the loot) As a hero i fell into the arms of PC dave dying together... by that time more Police forces came towards the crime scene to help us out. I don't want to talk about my jail story, becouse that wasnt all that great for my ass..***.  But hey, i'll do anything for our Police force!

http://i.imgur.com/JrsbRCB.png

Peace ouT

Amazing post by the way.
default_wink.png

PC Anonymous Orange

I counted down from 5, and I told him if his weapon isn't on the ground by then I am going to kill him, right now it's my word against yours so unless you have some underlining evidence I don't see how you can hold this against me.

Hello Everyone,

JrsbRCB.png

Peace ouT

You can make a amazing story afterwarts but without video proof you can say everything you want but not proof it. ( just my plain oppinion on this) 

i still dont think you can be pardonned just like that you still mass murdered alot of peaple out of what sence ? horassing a officer ? 

IRL would you catch a bullit for a officer that you dont know ? that is well armed and has backup waiting to be called in, and is trained in these sort of situations.

i would not catch a bullit i would keep on walking like ive seen nothing aint no boddy gonna be a freaking hero and mass murder peaple you will goto jail for it if you did that and your prob. have a trauma becouse you took there lives dont go and say you wont pleas man.

finnal conclusion i think you can be pardonned IF you compensate every one you killed with out propper roleplay and you say sorry for what heapend.

You can make a amazing story afterwarts but without video proof you can say everything you want but not proof it. ( just my plain oppinion on this) 

i still dont think you can be pardonned just like that you still mass murdered alot of peaple out of what sence ? horassing a officer ? 

IRL would you catch a bullit for a officer that you dont know ? that is well armed and has backup waiting to be called in, and is trained in these sort of situations.

i would not catch a bullit i would keep on walking like ive seen nothing aint no boddy gonna be a freaking hero and mass murder peaple you will goto jail for it if you did that and your prob. have a trauma becouse you took there lives dont go and say you wont pleas man.

finnal conclusion i think you can be pardonned IF you compensate every one you killed with out propper roleplay and you say sorry for what heapend.
1. The original poster and the person defending themselves may contribute to the post but keep it clean and act like adults.

2. Anyone who does not have any evidence who cannot provide value with evidence there post will be deleted, unless they are of a Admin rank.

PC Anonymous Orange

Also it's nice to see the public would not help out an officer not just in game but an officer who's in trouble in real life.

I do question why I do the job I do sometimes,

PC Anonymous Orange

No because you started count when my controls are locked and as soon as I started to access my gear you shot me, It was seen by several members.

PC Dave
I am not sure if you understand what RDM is or not, but this was not RDM from my side, I shot you as you switched from your rubber bullets to a pistol, weather you were going to drop the pistol or not your 5 seconds to comply was up regardless so I shot you, ontop of that I heard sirens so weather you were metagaming or not, I honestly don't care, but I am being accused of RDM which could ruin me being able to play on the server when this was not RDM.

If it was RDM which is what I am being accused of then I would have shot you on sight without any role play that is RDM, I interacted with you, I gave you a time limit to comply and you did not comply, knocked out or not I have no idea if you were still out, it was not RDM, if you wanted to call it something you could have called it bad roleplay, you didn't even attempt to message me in game about the situation afterwards, I even got in a cop car to speak with you guys out of role play about my weapon going missing but you didn't say anything to me about this, you had the opportunity to ask me then about it, why didn't you?. However you come to the forums saying I did something I clearly did not, and there was witnesses on both sides of the argument there, there was no video evidence of what I know of, of the even't so there is no way we can even look back, if you are infact truly claiming are RDM'd you then it's pathetic and you have no right to come onto the forums and commit an act of slander against me.

If you want to PM me about this , (to the officer involved) i'd be happy to talk to you about it, however I am disgusted that you can come on here and claim RDM, originally I didn't even want to bother posting on here because what you're saying is utter tripe however you are trying to hang me out to try, this is the last post Ill make about this if you would like to talk to me anymore, contact me ingame or give me a message here/poke me on teamspeak.

Ben.

No because you started count when my controls are locked and as soon as I started to access my gear you shot me, It was seen by several members.

PC Dave
Look, I appreciate I play with Ben and I am biased, but here is my opinion/view (I can't provide evidence, but I am someone who was there):

Ben knocked you out, he then waited a period of time and THEN began his count. At some point during the count he said on teamspeak "the guy is changing to lethal wtf" and shot you. Note that there were police sirens in the background and as he had a large bounty on him.

So it's clear he engaged in RP with you and then after he perceived you weren't going to comply, he shot you. If you weren't changing to lethal and were simply counting the coins in your pocket, the fact is that he still engaged in RP.

Even if what you're saying is true and he didn't give you a long enough count (I don't know how long someone is knocked out and if I was under the impression backup was arriving soon I'd be pretty hurried too) the fact you're saying he counted at all, is by your admission, engaging in RP.

I sadly didn't save my shadowplay recording at the time as I wasn't in any danger/didn't get shot/didn't hold anyone up and that's quite frustrating right now. But the ONLY thing those screenshots show is when ben killed you and then the 6 rapid kills from cozje when he killed everyone after he'd picked up your gun. The only RDM here is pretty clear and would be backed up with the death time stamps in the server logs.

Why do you guys think that me looking in my gear (TO DROP MY GUN!) is changing to lethal???

PC Anonymous Orange

Hey Aaron, I don't know anything else regarding the lethal stuff other than what I heard in team speak, I have nothing against you so please don't take any of my posts as having malice in them towards you :(

I just know that from ben's previous actions he's always had this belief that if you comply, you wouldn't die, whether he's doing the complying or asking someone else to.

I don't want to clutter up this already busy thread with anything else as I can't add any evidence. But I hope whatever the outcome we can still all be friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back