What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Best barn on altis

Well I mean the bidding is on this page, so if it dosent get placed on here as an actual bid then it dosent count fuck anonymous bidding 

Anonymous bidding ? More like the Owner saying "someone" "placed" a "bid" on it just so the others here would keep bidding LUL

Get the bidder to post on the forums instead of PMs. No one will care to continue unless already sold.  

Goodluck 50mil is a bit pricey
da2b54e5f8d26042fd6563535fd51239.png

looks like somebody already did the anoymous bidder raised to 50mil, Shaun if you really want it you will need to outbid that

Last edited by a moderator:
this kinda seems like a skam considering the barn has been posted for sale before and successfully sold already....

but that just my thoughts

It never really gets sold because sadly trusting somebody with amount of money being offer  is risky from both paries therefore I choose to use use the stavik and matt's service but it takes time as they got other things to do as playing game and actually being staff. But its a hard struggle to sell expensive barns and when you need a middleman. And the last trade that did "get sold" was going to get sold but we had the same issue with middleman not showing up. Therefor I gave up on trading the barn. I put up this trade again to give it a shot.

But If you truly believe I scammed feel free to find whoever that could have been instead of dropping false accusations on the forum. It really just puts a bad name for yourself @TASH

this kinda seems like a skam considering the barn has been posted for sale before and successfully sold already....

but that just my thoughts

@Wicker understandable, i dont know the full story but you must be able to see my thought process

@Wicker I saw that the barn had been posted for sale before and the post said it was sold so you to be selling the barn 4 months later seems like you could have just skammed them,

I dont really understand your thought process to be honest
If you cannot see how sketchy you are being then that's comical to me. Anonymous bidding and a second time posting the same barn. To anyone without the real story, this seems sketch. Only thing that makes it legit is the middleman.

If you cannot see how sketchy you are being then that's comical to me. Anonymous bidding and a second time posting the same barn. To anyone without the real story, this seems sketch. Only thing that makes it legit is the middleman.
In my situation would you denied somebody offering you 50 mil for a barn if he were anoymous?

Right I see your point it may look sketchy but you cannot denied that dropping scam card is unnessesary

In my situation would you denied somebody offering you 50 mil for a barn if he were anoymous?

Right I see your point it may look sketchy but you cannot denied that dropping scam card is unnessesary
I think if the general consensus was that the bidding should be public then so be it. I understand its to each their own but still it could be you saying its 50M and not a real bidder. I don't care for the barn anyways. Happy trading.

I think if the general consensus was that the bidding should be public then so be it. I understand its to each their own but still it could be you saying its 50M and not a real bidder. I don't care for the barn anyways. Happy trading.
I would love it to be public but sadly the bidder wanted to stay anoymous which could be for the risk of people metagaming ect. So  if thats the reason its understandable why he or she want to be anoymous

Back