What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Best shooting position ever

That SDAR tho 
1f606.png
Yesterday we were doing RBA and i was flying my helicopter and some godtier cop shot me instantly from my helicopter

*couch* @CI LastNickLeft *couch* and i respawned and i had to buy a new weapon and SDAR was only gun i could afford :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday we were doing RBA and i was flying my helicopter and some godtier cop shot me instantly from my helicopter

*couch* @CI LastNickLeft *couch* and i respawned and i had to buy a new weapon and SDAR was only gun i could afford :D
I sent you 3 ATC's mate :D, I had to show you what means "leave the area or you will be shot down".

I sent you 3 ATC's mate :D, I had to show you what means "leave the area or you will be shot down".
I saw the ATC's but i tried to move so you could not hit me but it seems like that you have better aim than others :D Also it was close that you got double kill because my friend was straight under me when i died and my helicopter almost fell into him :D

SDAR lmao
Why is everyone dissing my SDAR :-(

We had a dog who used to do this, turns out he had worms... you might wana check yourself into Kavala hospital for a check up..

We had a dog who used to do this, turns out he had worms... you might wana check yourself into Kavala hospital for a check up..
Oh god.. I dont know if they can do anything to me in Kavala hospital 😓. Maybe i have to visit veterinarian if there is any in Altis 😆

Back