What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

bigloz (Already Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingThunder235

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):bigloz

Time & Date this happened: 06:00 24/03/15

Which Server did this happen on:1

Description of what happened:I was selling copper when a man ran out of the building saying ''Put your hands up''.
Although I delayed for about a second as I put my hands up I was shot.
Although all footage was taken after he confirms this when he said I put my hands up to slow in the mobile menu in the second video.

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Video 1:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17NfE-s8VNY

Video 2:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmC3K4xOUhs

Here is the link to another RDM by bigloz:

Last edited by a moderator:
The is pure noncense, the video shows nothing but him in the chopper. he was told 4 times before he got into the chopper not to get in and start it. He got in the chopper 5-6 seconds after he was told not to and started it up. he gets shot then.

He was given ernogh time to not get inside the chopper and RP with BIgLoz but he didnt.

How can you use this video as evedence. He starts the clip while in the chopper all ready. Where is the 15-20 secons of him before he respawns the chopper?????? why is that part of the vid not show?

I was with Bigloz at the time and he asked the guy not to get in the choopper more than 4 times. If you look The person who was shot has a friend with, he is not shot. why ? cos he does not get in the choppper and start it up./ he does what he is asked to do.

Lmao next thing will be "I could not hear you in my chopper" thats why I didnt reply......not right. sort this out.

I've got the full video if you want it posted buddy.. i spawned the helic and waited for a bit you didnt try rob me then??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back