What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bike Tires Popping

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, spending 490k on a bike and it brakes way too often. 

Could you possibly provide us  some video footage of what happens and  and a screen shot of the F8 console when it hepends may help us reproduce the issue 

Is this the same issue other people have been having? Try repairing it and then taking it to a car mod shop and repairing it there it may fix it 

Could you possibly provide us  some video footage of what happens and  and a screen shot of the F8 console when it hepends may help us reproduce the issue 
I'll try to get it done later but it's honestly way too fast so you or the right eyes would possibly be able to sort that one yourself

Is this the same issue other people have been having? Try repairing it and then taking it to a car mod shop and repairing it there it may fix it 
I think it's a model issue because of the squealing I've been hearing

@xenWhen you take your bike out then repair it with a toolkit drive to LS custome make sure the bike is a little bit broken and need repair then pay for the repair drive straight to a garage and store it. Your issue with bike been broken is now fix next time you take it out. 

@xenWhen you take your bike out then repair it with a toolkit drive to LS custome make sure the bike is a little bit broken and need repair then pay for the repair drive straight to a garage and store it. Your issue with bike been broken is now fix next time you take it out. 
Thanks I'll try it out and let you know

Seems to have worked and my bike ain't breaking randomly anymore but the squealing is still there, fair enough, thank you.

Yeah true, hopefully there is something that can be done about it 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
16 hours ago, Gyro1119 said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
yeah try doing what DELETER said, fixed the issue for me

hey - 1 or 2 smallish accidents or collision with a wall will make it smoke. not sure if thats normal but other than that i dont hear the squeal. Although after impoundlot it seems to lose a tyre everytime not sure if you guys have noticed that. 

Have you tried repairing it, giving it a scrape on the way to a Los Santos customs/ Benny's , Repair it in the shop and then storing it again? Seems to fix that issue for most people

yeah, just saw that other topics were here with a similar issue, logging in to try this 🙂 thanks

Assigned issue ref #5 for vehicles breaking

Assigned issue #23 for lights on Jaguar F pace

Thanks for reporting

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back