What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Billy/Leafy

Fallen

/F/
Hello, my name is Billy and i am from the UK. I don't have have many friends since i never went to any sort of education. Back in the days i used to live with my grandparents back on an island called Stratis unfortunately i had to move to Altis to make money for the family and also to donate to my mum as she was very ill. I met the wrong people on Altis and got in with the wrong crowds and became someone i told my parents i would never become. I was doing all sorts of things on Altis from drug runs to killing people in broad daylight. I used to roll with a gang now known as Malicious Intent and worked my way to becoming leader of this gang. However my men were raided by armed response during the night.

I had no idea what to do when all this drama happened because i knew the police would be trying to track my every move and even if i needed money they may have been able to trace where i get money out. So my only option was to move.. I couldn't go back to Stratis because they would have already sent police to search my grandparents house and the only person left was my dad.. My dad had left my mum when she was ill and i have hated him ever since however he was my only option at this point and i knew that me and him and the same mindsets. One day i headed to a town on Altis called Molos, i had a boat stored there full of cocaine that was ready to be sold however it was my only option off the island.

I got on my boat and headed on a 3 week journey to an island called Tanoa, i didn't know much about the island however it was my only hope if i wanted to survive. I knew my dad lived someone in a tree hut on the island but it was my only option until i changed my identity.

Once i reached Tanoa i finally met my dad after 18 years of never seeing him and a 3 week boat journey. My dad was able to supply me with some money however he had lied to me about what he did on Tanoa after i later found out that he owns a farm and grows potatoes. With the money my dad had given me i went to the court and got my name changed, along with this i also got a new bank card. I later made my own hut to live in until i got money.

I am now currently on the island of Tanoa making a small business of property developing its all legal and has always been a dream, my goals are to make structures from scratch on the lovely flat pieces of land on the jungles. However i'm not going to be able to do it by myself, thats why i await help of fellow citizens.

Billy/Leafy

Back