What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Black Desert online

Stoter

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Hello everyone.

Anyone up for some BDO, if so PM me so we can play :D

I'm a 56 awakened sorc but my gear is pretty bad lol. I play EU but thinking of making a Tamer.

EU 58 Musa, 178 Main AP, 179 Awakening AP, 222 DP, currently trying to sniper musken shoes  

How did you get to 58, when I hit 56 I gave up lol.
about 2 weeks at pirates and once I get my dandy from karanda ill be back to get 59 :p 

But the a good tip, every weekend (starts 8pm frieday) is the 100% XP increase, use those days plus night time, plus the 200% XP for 30 mins, do that every weekend you'll gain 10-20% for 56/57 really fast  

about 2 weeks at pirates and once I get my dandy from karanda ill be back to get 59 :p 

But the a good tip, every weekend (starts 8pm frieday) is the 100% XP increase, use those days plus night time, plus the 200% XP for 30 mins, do that every weekend you'll gain 10-20% for 56/57 really fast  

You survive at pirates, that place is literally a deathwish for me :( 

You survive at pirates, that place is literally a deathwish for me :( 
its really easy for me, I make around 40-50 mill per trip there

thats will DUO full Gurnil, TRI awakening, 

BDO gear.PNG

Current gear, once I get Musken shoes and Bheg gloves I will change out my helm/body for Strength of Have combo for extra HP, then attempt TRI witchs after I've made 2-3 DUO witchs to replace encase of fail, as well as the belt/neck is shit atm, waiting for Ogre ring for neck and to attempt PRI on belt or try and buy TRI belt of shultz 

Last edited by a moderator:
its really easy for me, I make around 40-50 mill per trip there

thats will DUO full Gurnil, TRI awakening, 

View attachment 3560

Current gear, once I get Musken shoes and Bheg gloves I will change out my helm/body for Strength of Have combo for extra HP, then attempt TRI witchs after I've made 2-3 DUO witchs to replace encase of fail, as well as the belt/neck is shit atm, waiting for Ogre ring for neck and to attempt PRI on belt or try and buy TRI belt of shultz 

You're a monster holy shit lmao

I could pretend to know what the hell you guys are talking about, but I seriously don't

Back