What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Black Mar-10

When you basically control the market for 2 of them I can set the price, if it doesn’t get sold than it doesn’t 
Having 1 of 2 on the market and putting one on sale does not mean controlling the market, it just means being ridiculous. Controlling the market is literally when you can change the price/amount of supply, with people still buying your shit, now, you are making the Mar-10 more available, but it is not really available because you set the price too high, its just not gonna get sold like that buddy

Having 1 of 2 on the market and putting one on sale does not mean controlling the market, it just means being ridiculous. Controlling the market is literally when you can change the price/amount of supply, with people still buying your shit, now, you are making the Mar-10 more available, but it is not really available because you set the price too high, its just not gonna get sold like that buddy
Damn you are just more bigbrain than me 

i'm sorry, you went from 8.50 to 48.25

Selling a black Mar-10

this will definetly not be cheap so bid starts at:

30 mil
yo wtf is this a scam?

i can buy them for 50k lol

aba633a62970f072ae7ea0cf466eff66.png

Back