What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Black MK-1 EMR - All attachments - Rare

Clarity

you cannot buy this gun from the Rebel outpost which is why it's extremely rare for a rebel to own one of these. attachments: Suppressor, Black Bi-pod, and a DMS scope

750K Start bid

Bidding will end 1 hour after the first bid

Last edited by a moderator:
not that rare, cops can get them.... had three in my house the other day from being on for 2 hours!

@Alfie NiddleGuess ill wait for half price to finish then, have fun with your mk-1's :D and that's 230k on half price for a normal mk-1. Its almost half a mil for a normal one without half price, then also suppressors, scopes etc.. which would be an extra 170k meaning 750k start for a black one with all the attachments already on it isn't too much to ask for if half price wasn't on.. cant buy the black in store ... which is why they are rare. please know your prices if your going to comment stuff like that mate :) ..I wasn't aware it was half price as I haven't been on to play properly today hence the reason I worked it out on normal price's not half price.

Dude if you are on at peak times and drice from kavala to pygros (or fly to see more) you will find dead AR in cars or in fields they are so easy to get 

Back